Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

sks963

May 6, 2020
The new feature I found during the game:
1. The go with character can be interrupted by other.
2. All character could be blackmailed no matter what traits they have, but blackmail requires you find their weakness (like interrupts their masturbation in public)

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I want to keep playing it but I can't even finish a single day without it crashing...

ElfDrow

Jan 19, 2018
2. All character could be blackmailed no matter what traits they have, but blackmail requires you find their weakness (like interrupts their masturbation in public)
now that's interesting. (still haven't DL so any info is welcomed XD )

btw. a quick question. are npc's able to enter in a relationship like in AA2?

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
spicy

KHearts13

Feb 9, 2018
Got the official version, but when I try to go into the character editor I'm stuck on the loading screen. Or when I just try to start the game the menu is frozen. But, the music and the exit prompt works perfectly fine. Anyone have a fix or know what's going on?

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Got the official version, but when I try to go into the character editor I'm stuck on the loading screen. Or when I just try to start the game the menu is frozen. But, the music and the exit prompt works perfectly fine. Anyone have a fix or know what's going on?
Try switching you date and time region to Japanese.

Gerald07

Apr 16, 2023
No, I think I still don't understand. I downloaded both files (.7z.001 and .7z.002). Now I need to select them both, select 7z and start unzipping? In this case, it still gives an error.
Do this,

Use 7zip for this (WinRAR sometimes have errors), right click on the first part, go to 7zip, Open archive and then extract the package into a folder (documents for example)

Then create a new folder (name it SVS for example) right click to the package you already unzip and do the same, 7zip, Open archive and extract all the files into the new folder

Last part, go to the folder (BR) UTILITIES and extract Locale_Remulator.1.5.3-beta and install.

To run the Game just right click on SamanakeScramble.exe and select Locale Remulator x64, Run in Japanese (Admin)

Have fun, but all is in Japanese. If the error continues, download the game again, maybe the file is corrupt for some internet issue

Gerald07

Apr 16, 2023
Unfortunately im still stuck in the connection loop.
Thank you for your input nonetheless.
View attachment 3980596
If is the same Betterrepack version, go to the folder (BR) UTILITIES and extract Locale_Remulator.1.5.3-beta and install.

To run the Game just right click on SamanakeScramble.exe and select Locale Remulator x64, Run in Japanese (Admin)

I have the same error but I just click on the green check and continue. I'm playing it right now, but using Google Translator app on My cellphone and the camera.

KHearts13

Feb 9, 2018
Okay! Found the fix to my problem! For those who need to get into the game but it only gives you a white screen or doesn't let you play, and adjusting your region and time doesn't work directly. Try using the ! After downloading, right click and open as admin in Japanese!

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Okay! Found the fix to my problem! For those who need to get into the game but it only gives you a white screen or doesn't let you play, and adjusting your region and time doesn't work directly. Try using the ! After downloading, right click and open as admin in Japanese!
Does it stop the crashing that happens during the game's day?

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Ive played through 2 game days after using the Locale_Remulator without issue, so maybe?
The game started and played fine but crashed when going into the 3rd timeframe. Tried again but game crashed going to the shrine during the 2nd timeframe.

Jackboxer97

Jul 23, 2019
If is the same Betterrepack version, go to the folder (BR) UTILITIES and extract Locale_Remulator.1.5.3-beta and install.

I have the same error but I just click on the green check and continue. I'm playing it right now, but using Google Translator app on My cellphone and the camera.
Thank you for the help, I did that first and used several different local emus but to no avail.

Did you find a fix for this Yet?
Nope, I found a few other folks with the same connection issue and theyre stuck too.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes