Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Vitriks

May 12, 2017
At first SVS looks too simple. But the game do have some gameplay elements. To "turn them on" you need to set "Ideas of Chasity" to max during female character creation. After that, females wont be so "easy". The second part would require you to understand what everyone is talking.

The game really needs more clothing variety and additional body sliders. So wait for mods and translation.

Its definitely AA2 successor, but lacking all the cool features Koikatsu had.

Last edited:
Reactions: Larmor77

ewana

Jan 14, 2020
Gosh, there's even a system in there similar to the AA2Unlimited modules. Or did the vanilla game have traits too? I don't remember.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
At first SVS looks too simple. But the game do have some gameplay elements. To "turn them on" you need to set "Ideas of Chasity" to max during female character creation. After that, females wont be so "easy". The second part would require you to understand what everyone is talking.

The game is really lacking of clothes and additional body sliders. So wait for mods and translation.
I hope we can get the random character generator that AA2 had.

Sangaze

Oct 20, 2017
Any word on when English version would be out? Seems like their previous game had English option.

Shakotruno

Jul 15, 2023
Help me, I can’t unzip the file “[ScrewThisNoise] Summer Vacation! Scrambe BetterRepack PrePack SPLIT.7z.002” from BetterRepack, when I start to unzip the error “Unable to open the file as an archive” appears

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Help me, I can’t unzip the file “[ScrewThisNoise] Summer Vacation! Scrambe BetterRepack PrePack SPLIT.7z.002” from BetterRepack, when I start to unzip the error “Unable to open the file as an archive” appears
You just need the archive file and oo2 file together in the same folder then extract the archive file.

Shakotruno

Jul 15, 2023
You just need the archive file and oo2 file together in the same folder then extract the archive file.
And if I have already unpacked the first file, without the second, then I need to re-zip the first file, combine it with the second and unzip them together?

Mandu3223

Oct 13, 2021
I wonder if you can impregnate the girls here like you could in AA2? If someone knows, please do share

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes