Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Jac Rios (Studio 781)

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Thats because no one really adopted it widespread on both consumer and developer side leaving it in a limbo. I remember VRchat got a hell lot of attention back then but global market shortage of graphics cards from crypto miners and sky high gouging prices. it was like 1-2k USD for a 1080TI when 2080s were around and then 3080s cam out when pandemic was at peak.
That is what I was about to say, as a developer is hard to developed games on VR due to the equipment needed, lack of troubleshooting and guides, you can mostly find guides provided for the engine but not from other devs, so, there is not so much community support. The most successful VR games are those that aren't exclusively VR, that seems the wiser choice when it comes to development.

VR is going to really take off when becomes affordable and accessible.

Jackboxer97

Jul 23, 2019
I just finished downloading the game and now I cannot get past the connection to the server screen. Anyone know how to solve this?

Vitriks

May 12, 2017
Is Honey Come characters working? SVS don't see them.

Actually you need to put HC cards into UserData\convert\chara\female

Here is official database

Last edited:
Reactions: digons

ElfDrow

Jan 19, 2018
I donna why every button isn't active and I can't create any character.
drawing.png

I did a quick TL of those buttons
If you ask me it should be under character management. (it has been there on the last games so...)
it's probably in the sub menu

Shakotruno

Jul 15, 2023
Help when I'm trying to merge files "[ScrewThisNoise] Summer Vacation! Scrambe BetterRepack PrePack SPLIT.7z.001"
and "[ScrewThisNoise] Summer Vacation! Scrambe BetterRepack PrePack SPLIT.7z.002" using 7z I get the error "unexpected end of archive", what's wrong with this?

SharpSteak56

Aug 29, 2024
View attachment 3980167

I did a quick TL of those buttons
If you ask me it should be under character management. (it has been there on the last games so...)
it's probably in the sub menu
I don't think he was referencing an inability to read. I think he was saying he can't click on the buttons, because I also can't click on any buttons at this point.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I don't think he was referencing an inability to read. I think he was saying he can't click on the buttons, because I also can't click on any buttons at this point.
Same, if I select the second menu option I get infinite loading.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Got to wait a few days so the English version can arrive? l want to see if it's just animation viewer like the others.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
Help when I'm trying to merge files "[ScrewThisNoise] Summer Vacation! Scrambe BetterRepack PrePack SPLIT.7z.001"
and "[ScrewThisNoise] Summer Vacation! Scrambe BetterRepack PrePack SPLIT.7z.002" using 7z I get the error "unexpected end of archive", what's wrong with this?
send part one on here and i'll see whats what

ToxicTactician

Sep 14, 2020
When I launch the game for the first time I see this error message:

error.png

After clicking the checkbox things seem to work normally at first, but the main game can't be played and the character creator screen is stuck in an infinite loading loop. I've tried reinstalling a few times but nothing has worked. Anyone have any ideas?

HahaBooba

Jan 15, 2018
When I launch the game for the first time I see this error message:

View attachment 3980300

After clicking the checkbox things seem to work normally at first, but the main game can't be played and the character creator screen is stuck in an infinite loading loop. I've tried reinstalling a few times but nothing has worked. Anyone have any ideas?
Try changing the date/time format on your PC to Japanese in addition to locale - it worked for me.

acezero99

Nov 18, 2020
So this game's codes are encrypted, almost no mods and stuff will work atm until someone is able to decrypt all of it. ScrewThisNoise is waiting for someone to decrypt it.

Reactions: kysann
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes