Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
The relationships seem to progress VERY fast compared to AA2. On day 2, 10/12 are in a relationship and 1 is even two timing. Its kinda crazy.
I was gonna say that, like damn it almost feels like you just don't have a chance.

Rononoes

Mar 30, 2020
how does the game jive so far
heyday or mayday
does it got anything on aa2 or has there not been enough time to decide yet

noobiesnack

May 26, 2022
how does the game jive so far
heyday or mayday
does it got anything on aa2 or has there not been enough time to decide yet
Mind you, this is my thoughts after 4 in game days
1. It is like KKS, AA2, and HC had a game child together.
2. the relationships go VERY fast. like you can have a relationship and sex on a day 1 and so can the NPCs. Cheating basically becomes common by day 3.
3. the sex mechanics here are MUCH better than HC, working similar to that of KKS but with a LOT of positions available.
4. nearly all the interactions plus at least a dozen more have been added compared to AA2. This is nice, but also a little overwhelming at first.
5. I would say it is similar to AA2, but without mods it is lacking some elements. I would say that this is definitely a successor to AA2.
6. I was worried that graphics would be weird, but my only complaint is that, just like AA2, you have a fixed camera.
7. I am playing through with partial help from Google Translate with image upload, but everything seems solid and comparable to AA2.
8. This will be MUCH better when mods and, at the least, an English translation is available. HC Cards being able to be imported is a nice addition. But they need to be converted and then updated via character creator before being usable.

Right now, I would give it a solid 8/10 in my books. The relationship speed and the fixed camera could be improved. I could go into specifics, but unless you have a specific question I rather not as I could be here all day lol

EDIT: For those asking, I do not believe Pregnancy is possible like it is in AA2. I have not seen any options for condoms and I have not heard any references to becoming pregnant.

Last edited:

Kelp!

Jan 9, 2020
Hi, got the official version, however there is a connection to server error. Is there anyway to go through this? Really appreciate your help!

Reactions: Pyhentai

Rononoes

Mar 30, 2020
Mind you, this is my thoughts after 4 in game days
1. It is like KKS, AA2, and HC had a game child together.
2. the relationships go VERY fast. like you can have a relationship and sex on a day 1 and so can the NPCs. Cheating basically becomes common by day 3.
3. the sex mechanics here are MUCH better than HC, working similar to that of KKS but with a LOT of positions available.
4. nearly all the interactions plus at least a dozen more have been added compared to AA2. This is nice, but also a little overwhelming at first.
5. I would say it is similar to AA2, but without mods it is lacking some elements. I would say that this is definitely a successor to AA2.
6. I was worried that graphics would be weird, but my only complaint is that, just like AA2, you have a fixed camera.
7. I am playing through with partial help from Google Translate with image upload, but everything seems solid and comparable to AA2.
8. This will be MUCH better when mods and, at the least, an English translation is available. HC Cards being able to be imported is a nice addition. But they need to be converted and then updated via character creator before being usable.

Right now, I would give it a solid 8/10 in my books. The relationship speed and the fixed camera could be improved. I could go into specifics, but unless you have a specific question I rather not as I could be here all day lol
hell yeah, this is what i was hoping to hear
AA2 has some of the funnest gameplay out there to me but its a pain to get running and deal with some of the outdated design and dissipated community (R.I.P Hongfire)
wishful thinking maybe, but hope the game gets a lot of good mods for personalities, modules, translations and the like (at least to the point AA2 was modded to, anything is better than what we got for HC though) and definitely anything is better than the illusion community continuing to stagnate around studio as it has

thank you for answering, especially with the limited time and translation youve had

Reactions: RavenousRaven
May 20, 2021
Do we have any AA2 styled options to slow down relationship gain and disable certain types of interactions (eg the "everyone" stuff?) hopefully those are still there to tone down relation gain.

Any news about murder and/or M/M romances too? I can live with the h-scene skip that guys had in vanilla AA2

noobiesnack

May 26, 2022
Do we have any AA2 styled options to slow down relationship gain and disable certain types of interactions (eg the "everyone" stuff?) hopefully those are still there to tone down relation gain.

Any news about murder and/or M/M romances too? I can live with the h-scene skip that guys had in vanilla AA2
As far as I can tell, no, there is no way to slow down relationship gain nor disable certain types of interactions. The settings menu is pretty much the same as HC.

I do not see anything related to murder, but I do see blackmailing (or something similar). I cannot say on M/M relationships as I have no interest in that and I have yet to see the males in my game romance each other yet.

but I can say Futanari is plenty real lol.

Jun 6, 2017
but I can say Futanari is plenty real lol.
That's good to know. If relationships move too fast for you to roleplay like AA2 then I just might make 22 females, 1 male, 1 futa, and see who can get the most bitches till mods are made that allow us to make things more realistic.

_nyxx_

May 10, 2023
I swear I've seen somewhere in this thread that there was an individual setting for each character increasing the amount of time it would take to build a relationship, but I can't find it.

Reactions: kysann

sks963

May 6, 2020
now that's interesting. (still haven't DL so any info is welcomed XD )

btw. a quick question. are npc's able to enter in a relationship like in AA2?
The whole relationship system is very similar to AA2, even some descriptions are same. So, yes.

Reactions: ElfDrow

sks963

May 6, 2020

No, but such functions of AA2 are added by official update and mod. If ILLGAME decides to long run this new game or the community is strong enough, we may get them in future.

XenoWatashi2018

Jul 10, 2018
Okay! Found the fix to my problem! For those who need to get into the game but it only gives you a white screen or doesn't let you play, and adjusting your region and time doesn't work directly. Try using the ! After downloading, right click and open as admin in Japanese!
Worked like a charm thank you so much.

ewana

Jan 14, 2020
Does this game have traits that make it so the character doesn't run away at the sight of sex scenes?
Doesn't get jealous?
Doesn't interrupt sex scenes?
It's hard to find them when everything is in Japanese.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes