Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
so apparently according to one user on the koikatsu discord the game reuses some dialogue from AA2

Rampersandy

Jan 28, 2023
So, to the people who already have it - how's the vanilla customization? Did I understand correctly we have push-up and the like by default? How's the boob and ass sliders? Same from vanilla HoneyCome or more options?

Ranch

Dec 1, 2017
Anyone knows at least an estimate of when we can expect the english patch to come out?

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Boob sliders nerfed; you can't make them entirely flat anymore.
Oh, that's awful. We're gonna need to fix that with a sliders mod.

Anyone knows at least an estimate of when we can expect the english patch to come out?
We'd have to wait for the ScrewThisNoise repack to come out before a proper English translation can even begin. STN needs to decrypt the game before modding/translations can start.

The best thing we have until then is a rough string translation from Dave 237 on page 26. Which only partially translates the UI.

Reactions: Heavenlet

Incubusknight

Aug 7, 2021
Looks good so far. Made one character for both male and female.
Going to leave it at that for now until we get a translation, and looking forward to see if the modding community gets involved like in AA2.

The studio that made this I can get behind, and I hope they continue to improve upon it.
Definitly going to purchase this one on the DLsite to support their work and this style.

As for those having problems, I had the same expereince as well with being stuck in the loading screen.
The way I fixed it was:

-Right clicked the clock on my PC, (bottom right cornor of screen for me)
-Click Adjust date/time (second from the top)
-Click, Date time & Regional formatting (for me it was on the top right of page below "Related settings")
-Click on the drop down bar under Regional format, (should read english or whatever your current language is)
- Find "Japanese (Japan)" and click on that.
-Restart game or open it up.
-Profit

Hope that helps folks.

And lastly as I said before all I've done is the character creation so here's Mika, my staple female main character.
The second picture is just me messing around with the assets, and just want to point out I'm really happy to be able to manipulate the wings, similar to fingers in COM3D.
Most difficult part was getting the hair down since they didn't have the usual hair I choose for her. Took 5 hair parts to make.
. SV_F_20240830130227985.png backhair.png Untitled.png

Last edited:

cammm

Mar 7, 2022
Oh, that's awful. We're gonna need to fix that with a sliders mod.

We'd have to wait for the ScrewThisNoise repack to come out before a proper English translation can even begin. STN needs to decrypt the game before modding/translations can start.

The best thing we have until then is a rough string translation from Dave 237 on page 26. Which only partially translates the UI.
STN won't decrypt the game, he said he would wait for someone to do that
was honeycome also encrypted ?
anyway, there probably wont be an translation mod before a long time..

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
STN won't decrypt the game, he said he would wait for someone to do that
was honeycome also encrypted ?
anyway, there probably wont be an translation mod before a long time..
Ah, I just heard STN repack would come after decryption. Didn't know he wasn't the one decrypting.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
l am trying to create a female character, the loading takes way too long. Probably because of my low end PC? Still didn't reach at the creator

denten

Jul 26, 2018
My first time starting the game and got an error about an object not being set to a reference instance. characters also seem to be impossible to load, so I can't begin the game either, it just gets stuck in the bedroom with unclickable buttons - although the escape key does let me enter the menu to exit the game.
Any Ideas on how to fix?

hopelessguy1123

Mar 28, 2023
I wander what "Speak out" is, apparently it makes relationship worst and force one of the participant into a "incapacitated" State. What important is that I have no chances of winning the female I created. Even that her stat wasn't that high and the guy Im using have the highest stat you could possibly start with. Chances of winning the "speak out" probably affected by the personality settting.

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
Anyone know if the fortune telling thing you can do every morning effects anything? Or is it just there for fluff?

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I wander what "Speak out" is, apparently it makes relationship worst and force one of the participant into a "incapacitated" State. What important is that I have no chances of winning the female I created. Even that her stat wasn't that high and the guy Im using have the highest stat you could possibly start with. Chances of winning the "speak out" probably affected by the personality settting.
I mean just swap over to her and force her to like your character?
It probably similar to AA2 fight mechanics. Could be like force an argument.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes