Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

noobiesnack

May 26, 2022
I don't think that is fully correct, I just don't think anyone wanted to make mods for Room Girl. If enough end up liking SVS than modders will work on it even if it's hard.
This is very true. Both RG and HC were boring games to begin with. There wasnt much in the way of content to mod in the first place, thus very little desire to make anything beyond a translation. They lacked any kind of replay value and were pretty much just character creator sex simulators with no real mechanics.

Reactions: ElDiablo_Rojo

Gerald07

Apr 16, 2023
Cuando se puede descargar en f95zone❓❓
Creo que hasta que salga una traducción al inglés a mi parecer. El codigo del juego está cifrado y puede tardar varios dias en que alguien logre desbloquearlo. Por ahora puedes ir a la página de Screwthisnoise (Betterrepack) y descargar el juego por Mega, solo que está en japonés ya que el juego salió ayer

Gerald07

Apr 16, 2023
This is very true. Both RG and HC were boring games to begin with. There wasnt much in the way of content to mod in the first place, thus very little desire to make anything beyond a translation. They lacked any kind of replay value and were pretty much just character creator sex simulators with no real mechanics.
Yeah those games RG and HC were pretty boring for me too. Koikatsu and the sunshine version are my favorites, and of course AA2 that Game was awesome. I hope SVS turns into a really good game with mods and maybe DLCs

Reactions: ElDiablo_Rojo

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
About the mods, I'm pretty sure they made it this way so they can milk the shit out of their consumers with DLCs that add content that mods did in previous games.
It's more likely just Japanese being hyper-anal-retentive about their anti-modding stance. Being able to milk DLCs for the game was probably a smaller consideration, though.

If it does end up turning into a Custom Maid game with 500+ heavily overpriced DLCs, I'll just buy the base game to support it and pirate the rest.

Reactions: AT83

ComplexOne2

Jul 25, 2017
Does anyone know if it is possible to use the Honeycomb cards?
You can but first you need to put the cards in a convert folder in UserData\convert\chara once this is done they'll show up in game and you can edit them further but to actually use them in game you need to save them again, make sure you mess around with the options like traits and personality before saving

Reactions: AT83

Gerald07

Apr 16, 2023
I have a problem, the game crashes at any time. I could play 2 days without a problem, but now it starts crashing saying the application stopped and then I have to close it. Any solution? Im using Local Remulator Japanese Admin

Jac Rios (Studio 781)

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TLDR: Is a game with more interactions than AA2, is smaller in comparison but denser, however, there are missing features. After the issues that the game has at the moment get fixed, this will be a decent game, however other issues can be fixed in the future with more content adding it feels missing

Last edited:

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
character creation loads forever.

won't let me play the game.

Edit: nevermind, have to use the emulator thingy.

Last edited:

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Apparently we need to go to Region on our computers, change the language there to Japanese, and then open the game. Worked for me.
l did use Japanese locale but the option to use the locale emulator didn't appear. Going to check again later, thanks

UDoTT

Aug 30, 2023
I have trouble getting MMF. Anyone can help with that? All three are partners to each other but when I start sex scene, other guy is just jerking off in the background. I set all three as bi. As for when NPC do it between themselves, when I interrupt it, I can only choose between them for H, there is no option for 3P.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
For some reason, l have installed the locale emulator but it doesn't appear when l right click the executable file of the game. If l try another game, it will appear.
l already had installed locale emulator long ago, same version as of today. Was surprised that it wouldn't work on this AA3 game

StarsGuy423.

Sep 3, 2023
I have trouble getting MMF. Anyone can help with that? All three are partners to each other but when I start sex scene, other guy is just jerking off in the background. I set all three as bi. As for when NPC do it between themselves, when I interrupt it, I can pick only one for H, there is no option for 3P.
Hey I haven't played this game but I had played AA2 so here one piece of advice which may not work. Make sure all three of them have had sex with each other solo. I know this can help with AA2 MFF threesome but not sure if it work for this game.

Also whenever you can get it to work send me some pictures. I'm waiting until the game get a just download and no install fan update to play it but I want to see how the full game look and work.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes