Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Sangaze

Oct 20, 2017
I believe so. I haven't played it just yet, but from all the post I've seen: Everyone, but 1 person has said that the game is actually good/decent enough and will be much better with mods. The only person that said it was bad, said that it was just an animation viewer. I just assumed he's just one of those kinda people, or didn't actually play the game and rushed without any translations at all. I think the only downside someone pointed out was "force" isn't in the game. You can "threaten", but not force. Me personally, I'm fine without it. I'm just glad this game seems to be good.
He might've also said that cuz difficulty navigating the JP UI. Also, some people have been reporting that the characters have low chastity values even in the high setting, so they tend to have frequent sex. So from that point of view, together with lack of Japanese understanding with navigating the UI, seeing everyone have sex by Day 2 might make it seem like a scene viewer rather than a Sim. They might end up adjusting that if it's a frequent complaint. I personally like horny AI haha

Reactions: -Agito-

-Agito-

Sep 23, 2017
He might've also said that cuz difficulty navigating the JP UI. Also, some people have been reporting that the characters have low chastity values even in the high setting, so they tend to have frequent sex. So from that point of view, together with lack of Japanese understanding with navigating the UI, seeing everyone have sex by Day 2 might make it seem like a scene viewer rather than a Sim. They might end up adjusting that if it's a frequent complaint. I personally like horny AI haha
Yea, I figured that it was a translation reason, but I can see what you said above, also being the case as well. I agree on that last part as well lol.

denten

Jul 26, 2018
l am trying to create a female character, the loading takes way too long. Probably because of my low end PC? Still didn't reach at the creator
Apparently we need to go to Region on our computers, change the language there to Japanese, and then open the game. Worked for me.

readgms

Aug 12, 2024
So this is now Ranking: #1 cuckold sim on dlsite? I think only when playing two characters boy and girl it will be safe.. maybe.

Sep 21, 2021
So, from what I can gather reading through the comments: the game isn't the same stale dogshit they've been peddling to us for a decade, some AA2 dialogues recycled(because, apparently, writing a few new lines would be a backbreaking effort), repack ain't coming any time soon, no rapey stuff and the threaten option does jack shit, not mod-friendly at all, crashes frequently.

I'm still really skeptical about it being even a half-decent game though, but I don't think I will be checking it out for myself any time soon, cuz I'm not a fan of playing Japanese games with Google Lens in one hand.

_nyxx_

May 10, 2023
So, from what I can gather reading through the comments: the game isn't the same stale dogshit they've been peddling to us for a decade, some AA2 dialogues recycled(because, apparently, writing a few new lines would be a backbreaking effort), repack ain't coming any time soon, no rapey stuff and the threaten option does jack shit, not mod-friendly at all, crashes frequently.

I'm still really skeptical about it being even a half-decent game though, but I don't think I will be checking it out for myself any time soon, cuz I'm not a fan of playing Japanese games with Google Lens in one hand.
I've played some (not much because as you say, playing with google lens sucks) and I think the game is good, they've already broken the cycle which is a nice start. I do hope they keep giving us even better products, but the game isnt bad at all compared to the things theyve been releasing this years, personally I've had some fun even if I dont understand anything. About the mods, I'm pretty sure they made it this way so they can milk the shit out of their consumers with DLCs that add content that mods did in previous games.

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018

I mean.. this is basically what fans had been asking for. AA was good and pretty successful with a good size fanbase. Then they transitioned to Ai Shoujo, wasted so much resourced on realistic 3D and the "Ai" part was utter trash. All they needed to do is merge AA and KK and here we are finally

ElDiablo_Rojo

Feb 22, 2018
we're stuck with just vainila version?? is it literally impossible to mod this game? i wonder if there will be a breakthrough for modding... pray up bois

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
we're stuck with just vainila version?? is it literally impossible to mod this game? i wonder if there will be a breakthrough for modding... pray up bois
No, it is not impossible, just very hard. Translation will be probably one of the few mods that will be made for this game. But other than that I don't expect much beyond a handful of mods. You can check how many mods are made for "room girl" and "honey come" games to get an idea about how many mods are going to be made for this game.

• Sad
Reactions: ElDiablo_Rojo

ElDiablo_Rojo

Feb 22, 2018
No, it is not impossible, just very hard. Translation will be probably one of the few mods that will be made for this game. But other than that I don't expect much beyond a handful of mods. You can check how many mods are made for "room girl" and "honey come" games to get an idea about how many mods are going to be made for this game.
thank u, that is waht i feared.. i saw there was like 4 mods for roomgirl... hopefully some1 finds out a way to make it easy to mod

darkjoker13

Jul 7, 2017
have any way to convert previous game card to this game?
never mind just put in UserData\convert the it's ok

Last edited:

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I don't think that is fully correct, I just don't think anyone wanted to make mods for Room Girl. If enough end up liking SVS than modders will work on it even if it's hard.

Reactions: AT83 and Sangaze

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
I don't think that is fully correct, I just don't think anyone wanted to make mods for Room Girl. If enough end up liking SVS than modders will work on it even if it's hard.
Yes, modder's interest undeniably plays a role but I think it is more or less what you are going to get. In a few months we will see if I am wrong or not. I hope I am wrong but I am keeping my expectations low to not be disappointed.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes