Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

UDoTT

Aug 30, 2023
Hey I haven't played this game but I had played AA2 so here one piece of advice which may not work. Make sure all three of them have had sex with each other solo. I know this can help with AA2 MFF threesome but not sure if it work for this game.
I did with each character I controlled and unfortunately, it doesn't work. Weirdly enough, when guys are not partners, this is when this third option appears but both of them refuse it.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: StarsGuy423.

Tovarishch69

Feb 10, 2019
Hey i buyd this game right now. is there a english interface or options ?
My dude I hope you didn't buy the game on DLsite. HoneyCome has two different product codes for their original jp version and the en version, meaning that they are pretty much standalone products. If you bought the jp version they ain't gonna give you the english version for free, you gonna have to buy the english version at full price.

C0D3L057

May 6, 2023
I'm lazy to read 15 pages that I missed at launch, is the game actually good or just another Illusion game?

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
The future
To be honest I feel like this is a rough start, all the performance issues and crashes are due to anti-piracy methods, server connections and region blocking, as always the people who bought the game are the ones suffering the most.
wait so this is the reaon why the game keep freezing out of nowhere? I have my suspicions that it's definitely the code or something cocking up. I had never crash as much with Illusion games in the whole decade of playing, till this whole requirement of using an 3rd party tool for theJapan Local thing I used to run fine with just changing my PC's region. And my rig can definitely handle better games than this simulator game

Last edited:

Mayo1993

Jan 17, 2019
My dude I hope you didn't buy the game on DLsite. HoneyCome has two different product codes for their original jp version and the en version, meaning that they are pretty much standalone products. If you bought the jp version they ain't gonna give you the english version for free, you gonna have to buy the english version at full price.

xD i buyed it on DLSite I really wanted to see what the game had to offer. i trust in modder to make a own translation then :D

Reactions: Tovarishch69

Jac Rios (Studio 781)

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
wait so this is the reaon why the game keep freezing out of nowhere? I have my suspicions that it's definitely the code or something cocking up. I had never crash as much with Illusion games in the whole decade of playing, till this whole requirement of using an 3rd party tool for theJapan Local thing I used to run fine with just changing my PC's region. And my rig can definitely handle better games than this simulator game
Yes, I was investigating and apparently they use IL2CPP encryption + communication with servers + region locking, all of this I guess it was to prevent the game from being pirated. However, IL2CPP can be decrypted, there are multiple tools for it so it will be a matter of time and when that happen the connection with servers and region locking will be disable, ironically making the pirated version having better performance than the originally (Basically what happen when a game gets Denuvo removed).

Screw This Noise apparently added a locale emulator in the game files btw, that fixes some issues. Also also, the devs released a patch for the game, I don't know what is the changelog.

Reactions: Mcgan

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
Yes, I was investigating and apparently they use IL2CPP encryption + communication with servers + region locking, all of this I guess it was to prevent the game from being pirated. However, IL2CPP can be decrypted, there are multiple tools for it so it will be a matter of time and when that happen the connection with servers and region locking will be disable, ironically making the pirated version having better performance than the originally (Basically what happen when a game gets Denuvo removed).

Screw This Noise added a locale emulator in the game files btw, that fixes some issues. Also also, the devs released a patch for the game, I don't know what is the changelog.
Right now I am constantly getting freezes even with the local emulator. Kinda unplayable since it's random and I can barely reach a full cycle of a day to save the game. Updated my game to v1.01 with the patch but it's still the same sadly.

This is really frustrating lol. I don't mind purchasing the game actually, but in this case I don't even know if the issue persist even if i buy it

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021

Screw This Noise apparently added a locale emulator in the game files btw, that fixes some issues. Also also, the devs released a patch for the game, I don't know what is the changelog.
Il2cpp is not an encryption.
I'll explain this in a way that is very easy to understand but simplifying means it is not 100% accurate to the truth.
Imagine you write in easy to understand C# language.
What il2cpp does is turn your code into C++ before turning it into binary code. That's right, binary. 1 and 0's. Natural language of computers.
Good luck modding that shit.
Ofcourse there are "tools" to convert all that shit back into somewhat readable C# but it is kind of inaccurate and that is not really friendly to amateur modders who just want to write basic C# gameplay mods using bepinex framework.
That is the primary reason why games using il2cpp backend are getting very few mods. Most games that use il2cpp never get any mod, at all. Everyone should consider themselves lucky if this game ever gets 10+ mods made for it.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes