Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Can someone check game's ram usage for me? Prefably when there are as many characters as possible in the scene.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Okay. I finally did FFM 3P.

Just to add to this - everyone was in a relationship with each other. So the two girls should be partners, and you should be partners with each of them. You have to have had sex with both of them. Both girls have to have had sex with each other as well. This means the girls can't be straight. Use the rabbit statue's pair record function to check if they've had sex (you have to hit the switch info button).

The girls have to like each other - again, use the rabbit statue to check affection (the speech bubbles should be pink). What makes this tricky is that you can't trigger it if the girls ever have the "cheater!" tag on the rabbit statue. They get this if they catch you even kissing or caressing the other girl, even if they're in a relationship with the other girl. The tag should clear after a day swap, but it's still annoying. This also means if you're trying to trigger it by having the other girl interrupt you, if the girl doesn't interrupt you she will assign you the cheater tag.

The easiest way to trigger FFM 3P if that is your only goal imo is to set it up: fill the roster with bisexual girls with low chastity (having traits like carnivore helps too). Then wait for two girls to get into a relationship with each other. Fuck the two girls individually and get into a relationship with both of them. Then wait to see if they fuck each other, interrupt them, then click the button that says 3P on it. If the button doesn't show up, you've done something wrong.

You could probably do it more organically if you are patient and use the "I want you to get along with" command, but I don't think there's a true reliable way to trigger it.
Did you check about Futa? Or it is the same as female when it comes to game checking?

harapeko

Aug 31, 2024
for those who suffering freeze issue, I found the below comment on Japanese wiki which might help you.

------------below comment from Japanese wiki translated by deepl----------------------

MD Ryzen 5 3600X 6-Core Processor frequently freezes and won't play games, so I contacted the official and they said “try this and report back” and I tried it and it stopped dropping, so I'm sharing it with you just in case.

I tried this and it didn't fail. Sukuranburu.

(2) After the game starts up
Press “Ctrl” + “Shift” + “Esc” on your keyboard.

(3) Press “Ctrl” + “Shift” + “Esc” on your keyboard.
Select “Detail” from the menu on the left side of the screen.

4) When “Details” opens, find “Name: SamabakeScramble.exe”. 5) Select “Name: SamabakeScramble.exe”.

⑤ Click “Name: SamabakeScramble.exe” with the right mouse button.

⑥ Select “Relationship Settings” from the menu that appears.

When “Processor Relationships” opens, uncheck all odd-numbered CPUs displayed as “CPU1,” “CPU3,” “CPU5,” “CPU7,” “CPU9,” and so on.
 *The number of CPUs varies depending on the computer.

⑧ Select “OK” and try running the game.
 Please report the result as “Odd number”.

ix.
Go back to “⑦” and check only “CPU0,” “CPU1,” “CPU2,” and “CPU3” and uncheck all other items.

⑩ Select “OK” and try the game operation.
 Please report this result as “4 CPUs”. -- [hnpgCz4hCfQ] 2024-09-02 (Mon) 23:54:31New!
I've been using the “4 CPUs” option for a while now, and I've been able to play the game normally. I was told to send the results of this and the system information and game logs, so I did, so hopefully it will be fixed soon...

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Incubusknight

Aug 7, 2021
View attachment 3995394
Tried my best with vanilla chara creation,
the traits is default because i assume its everyone perspective and liking on how to proceed with the character.
I'm sorry if you find the quality of the card is lacking _ _)/
Looks good to me. I'm pretty sure I know what character she's based off of too.
Based on who I think she is I'd set her to "Little devil" as her personality, and for the two traits it be
Wild/uninhibited + chatterbox.
Anyway yeah well done.

Reactions: FyeNyo

Nymph Hunter

Jan 7, 2020
I don't know if the games need to always connect to the server or only check the connection at the beginnings.
Every time you enter the main menu it sends 2 requests to upcheck.illgames.jp thought HTTPS tunnel, they have slightly different parameters (namely, client reports language=1 and language=0, so I suspect they have English release for Steam in the works or something), but the server's response to both is identical. I expect modders to patch that, so don't want to bother too much, but if they suddenly IP block everything outside of Japan then there may be a less handy solution...

joka1337

Dec 10, 2020
Eh, it's just a matter of downloading and copying it to the game folder, right? And replacing it when it asks. Because when you start the game, the Start Menu is still in Japanese. Or doesn't it translate that? Thanks :)
Not everything is translated yet

FutabaHax

Feb 23, 2024
for those who suffering freeze issue, I found the below comment on Japanese wiki which might help you.

------------below comment from Japanese wiki translated by deepl----------------------
you saved me man
I guess the problem is that the game can't handle many CPU cores?
No more crashes only allowing the first 4 cores.
Japanese devs, man

Reactions: AT83
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes