Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

OaZiz

Jul 20, 2017
I just bought uncensored SamabakeScramble mods from this guy 邪神モッコス教団'.

whoever wants can support him.

I spent my money and want to share it with you, with those who need it)

clynejr

May 11, 2017
guys have someone have svs launcher copy. mine doesnt work cause i accidentally 7zip my launcer

RavenousRaven

Oct 17, 2018
Is there an ETA for the BetterRepack or should I just play with the latest translated version in this thread?

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
In their official site;

View attachment 3992161

Also, here is their Twitter so you guys can gang with the people asking for mod support;
More personalities are mandatory. :LOL:
They need to cover at least all the 24 slots of the game.
Also imo 7 locations are few. I really want a bath location at least :sneaky:

Reactions: 991207z

HumbleBumbleBee

Jul 24, 2024
Too few locations result in too many interruptions in any dialogue.
Limiting it from 8 - 12 slots is not only recommanded, but optimal.

Also optimal to wait for a betterRepack or something akin to that.

Reactions: Heavenlet

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
Too few locations result in too many interruptions in any dialogue.
Limiting it from 8 - 12 slots is not only recommanded, but optimal.

Also optimal to wait for a betterRepack or something akin to that.
Yeah, especially it feels if you're playing with all 24 character slots. You're just talking to a person, but 4-5 other characters by turn decide they need to come and ask what are you two talking about? each time you try to restore the conversation. Sometimes you can't even take another character with you to another location, as you need to build good mood for it first, and they just keep interrupting. The funniest thing is how those characters can be not even in relationship with either controlled character or the one you're talking to. They just like to poke their nose in everything.

Sep 21, 2021
Also, as far as I understand, SVS doesn't have something that I wanted all the way back when AA2 was all the rage: mini-games. Imagine, for example, playing ping-pong with your date or something like that, and depending on whether you win or lose you'd get a relationship increase/decrease.

Reactions: Heavenlet and cammm

FyeNyo

Jul 8, 2017
the UI TL for chara creation still not reach the personality ;w;
im gonna wait for a bit then

Kuroyan

Jul 23, 2017
the UI TL for chara creation still not reach the personality ;w;
im gonna wait for a bit then
As AbyssNova said, it is translated.
I had a problem where I installed the translation and it wasn't translated, I updated the game version to 1.0.1 and reinstalled it then it was fine.
Link to update if needed :

Edit : This does not translate Traits

Last edited:

amigoaurash

Jul 21, 2020
From my experience, MFM has the same requirements as FMF. Only change is that you have to be playing as a girl.
cant make it happen, they always say im cheating ;-;, if anyone could lend me a save or something i would be very greatfull

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Also, as far as I understand, SVS doesn't have something that I wanted all the way back when AA2 was all the rage: mini-games. Imagine, for example, playing ping-pong with your date or something like that, and depending on whether you win or lose you'd get a relationship increase/decrease.
Its from asia so it would be rock paper scisors and many people hate mini games like that in their H games. Its actually annoying as hell as I never once gone "he lets rock paper scisors or play pong!" while in any relationship... Like I think last time I did rock paper scisors was what 7th grade to decide who would tell an adult about a thing we did that went horribly bad lol.

I do however game but I don't want play mariokart, deep rock, or don't starve together in game... I would rather it just say we gamed I get the three choices what to do, and it skips time forward a little... I mean might as well ad a program so I can stream netflix and watch it while playing to, so we can netflix and chil, seems like too much work and distracting from goal of the game. If I wanted to do that I would just date IRL...

oslja

Mar 23, 2018
God, this game sucks. It's so boring. There are only like 6 locations or so, very few girls (not enough to even fill up a small sized class without adding 2 boys), no way to enter locker room when girls are changing, no way of looking up their skirts outside of character creator or during sex scenes, no toilet/shower peeping, can't even watch other people having sex in high resolution (my character interrupts the act and starts talking instead). I don't know if it depends on personality, but the very first sexual partner was ready to have unprotected vaginal and anal public sex on day 2. Maybe the game will get better with DLCs, but currently there is no point of playing it (at least for me) when AA2 and Koikatsu exist.

Nowaru

Nov 8, 2017
Hai there. Mostly posting to get this thread in my watched list, but figured I could give some first impressions as someone who never played AA before, so I had no expectations one way or another.

Spoilering it to avoid clogging the thread with walls of text.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also there doesn't seem to be a card thread yet so might as well post here for now, I made a BR Miku, just because.

HCCP_F_20240831102937887.png

Technically made in HC and imported/modified for SVS, she kinda fits the theme and atmosphere of the game. Will probably post more when there's a dedicated thread.

FyeNyo

Jul 8, 2017
As AbyssNova said, it is translated.
I had a problem where I installed the translation and it wasn't translated, I updated the game version to 1.0.1 and reinstalled it then it was fine.
Link to update if needed :

Edit : This does not translate Traits
my bad i mean trait
yeah im just gonna wait about the trait thingy
i will just have fun with what we have atm
thanks for information _ _)/

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
im not in there anymore but you'll find it by googling koikatsu discord
here's the link for manual TL :

alternatively you can use joka1337's translation, i have no idea which one is better/more complete
I haven't seen a ready to install translation there that is better. They got a lot of work done but they mostly posting converted stuff for some one to compile into a translation I haven't seen an actual updated with all the stuff translation just a ton of files people extracted and translated but you would have to extract the files yourself and put them in to use. But it does seem like we will have first repack ready by 7th I hope I figured they could do rough translation in 7 days, its getting pretty decent, just like I said people breaking it down in parts and sharing it just need some one to round it all up and compress it back into the files and share them.

Now we just got wait for the decensors to come :p

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes