Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Heliosaurus

Jan 8, 2018
In their official site;

View attachment 3992161

Also, here is their Twitter so you guys can gang with the people asking for mod support;
I'll offer my wallet to translate day 1 if someone extracts the strings for me :)

The GPT-4o translations are damn near perfect/1-to-1 in my comparisons, but it may seem a bit funky in English. But for a vast majority probably 95%, I was thoroughly impressed. Here's to giving the shaft to ILLGAMES for not listening to fans :cool:

Notforlewds

May 30, 2018
Anyone figure out how to trigger a threesome? If I get into a relationship with two girls and have them also have affection for each other, they don't ever interrupt sex, and just stand there to watch.

windfang

May 8, 2018
Anyone figure out how to trigger a threesome? If I get into a relationship with two girls and have them also have affection for each other, they don't ever interrupt sex, and just stand there to watch.
the easier way since AA2 is 3 characters need to be in max relationship with each other.
I'm not sure if it apply here.

Makoma

Sep 1, 2024
Hi everyone!
I've been waiting for this sequel to come out for so long!
Thanks for all the info!
Where did you download the game please?
Thanks ;)

Lutecia

Jan 19, 2018
The affection need to be at "Beloved" or "Good Partner".
The 3P doesn't always trigger, it need multiple tries

I'm still trying to find a way how to make 2 straight guy do MMF

MX001

Jan 24, 2022
You need to be running under Japanese locale *and* Japanese date format.
Local Emulator doesn't work on x64 apps, use Local Remulator
Now that I've downloaded it, what should I do next?

acezero99

Nov 18, 2020
Hm, does Locale Remulator suddenly not work anymore for anyone else? I didn't mess with any of the files since I last played, but now Locale Remulator just closes after I try to Run it.

Edit: err... now it magically works? wtf is this sorcery?
Edit 2: ffs, security slacking on notifications of false positives. :HideThePain:

Last edited:

sortuc

Dec 6, 2020
are you supposed to unlock more positions in this game somehow or is there not footjob?

Nymph Hunter

Jan 7, 2020
are you supposed to unlock more positions in this game somehow or is there not footjob?
This is my question as well. Some femdom positions are missing, I wonder if they require mistress type relationship or they are just not present at all.

Btw, is there offline patch in the works, or?

cammm

Mar 7, 2022
Good sir, can i please have the link for the koikatsu discord?
im not in there anymore but you'll find it by googling koikatsu discord
here's the link for manual TL :

alternatively you can use joka1337's translation, i have no idea which one is better/more complete

Reactions: FyeNyo

joka1337

Dec 10, 2020
im not in there anymore but you'll find it by googling koikatsu discord
here's the link for manual TL :

alternatively you can use joka1337's translation, i have no idea which one is better/more complete
Their translation is definitely better and more complete since they translate everything manually, and the missing parts they just copy from my translation. The difference is that their translation is made for 1.0.1 version of the game, while i work with 1.0.0 version. I don't know if my translation patch works with 1.0.1 version, haven't tested it. I'll probably join forces with them at this point since there's no point in doing the same thing that someone else does.

Reactions: AT83 and cammm
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes