Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Heliosaurus

Jan 8, 2018
I'm trying to run the Japanese strings through DazedMTL for GPT-4o, anyone else ever gotten an error that says "Translation module didn't return the total cost."?

I've used it before no problem which is the strange bit, even tried running it on a server I have back home. There any other GPT batch translation tools that I'm unaware of?

EDIT: Planning to translate with GPT-4o and proof read it in it's entirety before handing off the file to be adapted back into the Unity files. Hopefully the translation quality is pretty high after proofing.

EDIT 2: Got it working, the strings were tested and are being run through right now.

Last edited:

FyeNyo

Jul 8, 2017
If you have an iPhone use the translation app and hit the camera icon, you can take a picture of the text and it will translate it or you can just keep pointing the camera to the text and will also translate it without taking the picture.

By the way, can you share the card?

QUOTE]

Are you playing it on an M.2 drive or at least and SSD? illusion games usually run bad on a normal HDD. Also you should check if your ram is full, when I use to have only 16gb of ram playing koikatsu if the world was filled with characters that had plenty of accesories it ate all my ram and made freezes or crashes.
i dont have i-phone unfortunately ;w;
Can i just post the card here?
because when i share it at discord u cant use it as card HCCP_F_20240104212956750.png

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Wait. Is this... an AA2 successor? How does it hold up?
I'd say it would be somewhat better than the base un-modded version of AA2 if it had more personalities. It does seem to have some npc interaction types that AA2 didn't have like an npc explicitly asking to hug my pc which I don't remember being in AA2 and once I think a friendly npc actually tried to tell me that my pc's lover was cheating on them but it could've just been because the mtl was wonky. It also allows you to make futanari characters if that's something you're into. The main problem I have with the game is that it didn't really add any depth to certain aspects of the game like you'd assume a spiritual successor would.

For example they could've added some mechanics that would allow more organic polyamorous relationships. Like letting you ask a lover if you could do stuff with another npc instead of doing what AA2 did and making it require all characters to be lovers which is pretty unlikely to happen unless you switch and play as the other characters. Also like AA2 there's really not much you can do with NPCs that are just friends aside from talking to them and considering the "date" in this game is you having a BBQ and the characters are intended to be on vacation it's a real missed opportunity to not have added some non-romantic stuff you could do with npcs.

Last edited:

ElDiablo_Rojo

Feb 22, 2018
as people from united stats say: well butter my biscuit... thout modding would be impossible haha well done for the ppl who cracked the game
good hope for future (y):cool:

iKohaku

Apr 23, 2018
Despite having played AA2 for quite some time, I don't understand how this one works even though it's basically the same, for some reason, my success rate when giving a hug is 90%, I hug the character in question, and when I try again the 90% rate is suddenly at 0% and it has already happened that a failed interaction completely kills a character's progress, I literally can't do anything, all actions are less than 10%, I am really looking forward to a cheat for this as I am not able to understand how relationships work in this game.

P.S. for the love of god, I need a break blocker, having a medium high relationship, they keep interrupting interactions

Anon2298

Nov 24, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If that is how you play, good for you I guess.
I have a bunch of straight girls while my character is the only male, full harem.

And that I what actually makes AA2 and SVS so adicting, because are sandbox and somewhat procedural, you aren't being handfisted to do something you don't like and each playthrough can be different.

whoactuallycares

Feb 15, 2019
Despite having played AA2 for quite some time, I don't understand how this one works even though it's basically the same, for some reason, my success rate when giving a hug is 90%, I hug the character in question, and when I try again the 90% rate is suddenly at 0% and it has already happened that a failed interaction completely kills a character's progress, I literally can't do anything, all actions are less than 10%, I am really looking forward to a cheat for this as I am not able to understand how relationships work in this game.

P.S. for the love of god, I need a break blocker, having a medium high relationship, they keep interrupting interactions
It could be that you reached the interaction limit of 3 (sets the chance to 0% no matter what) or their mood changed to a negative one, although that doesn't seem likely to happen after a hug. The music will change to match the mood of someone you're in the same area as, but you can also check the success chance of encourage and soothe to see if they're sad/angry since those will be 0% if they're not.

Reactions: AT83

Sawazumin

Nov 29, 2018
I mean . . . I did predict mtl would come within a week :p AA2 is still getting modded to this day, so can't imagine that SVS would take too long considering how much people LOVE games similar to AA. I'm just glad I didn't jinx it again.

991207z

Mar 13, 2018
So what's the consensus so far? A worse version of AA2 with better graphics of HoneyCome? Any luck of this being adopted by modders like Honey Select and Koikatsu?

Heliosaurus

Jan 8, 2018
Took a while to get everything ran through GPT-4o, had to run 7000-8000 lines 25-75 at a time. Here's a zip file with everything I had at the time of translation, so it may not be everything. Should be a good start for setting up AutoTranslator when that becomes possible.

Some files have more lines than others due to duplicates being omitted. I do not know how to effectively replace text within Unity files, so this is just .xlsl/.csv/.txt files.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes