Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Also a Hongfire refugee?
Is quite rare find people who has been around this long in the community, I went from making mods to making games lol.
Is it I think there is tons of them honestly here lurking I mean I was on hongfire just a leech always downloading never uploading or helping out. I mean doubt hongfire users were like "hongfire is down guess never masturbate to japenese H game again..." I am pretty sure if they haven't found their way here they found other groups to join by now... That or some how got married and got to hide their shame from their spouse lol

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
Anyone has issue with freezing mid-game ? for some reason it happens randomly for me but most times the game would freeze and not respond if I try to click anything, had 16gigs of ram and RX6600 so hopefully my PC isn't the issue...

it would just froze in the middle of interactions or any action basically
pretty much my case. First time having issues with an illusion which is really weird. Normally their games are made for the average PCs this game definitely isn't any special. I have the same freezing issues as you since release and I have tested everything I could, redownload, lower resolution , windows mode, SSD, it even freezes with only 2 character in the world. It's definitely not ram issues, I've been staring at my resources nothing even spiked at all.

Something is definitely wrong I think the game (or i suspect its the local emulator) just dislike certain rigs

Last edited:

joka1337

Dec 10, 2020
How did you manage to find the dialogues ? I tried to do it by myself but i only found texts of the UI
I had suspicions about the scenario folder with all the Personalities (c00, ect...) but inside these files were just numbers...
First i copied random dialogue line from the game using Google Lens, then i wrote a script that goes through every file in the game folder and checks if it contains that line. It pointed me to the scenarios folder.

Reactions: AT83

Stoyck

Nov 8, 2019
First i copied random dialogue line from the game using Google Lens, then i wrote a script that goes through every file in the game folder and checks if it contains that line. It pointed me to the scenarios folder.
yeah i picked a random MonoBehavior in a random file in a random personality folder of scenario and it's just a byte array of text in utf-8 characters encoding saying random things in some parts, the location of the sound file and then the text in japanese.
Stupid me, that was kinda obvious.

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
btw. in game site have a pic of 3P both mmf and ffm any one foud the way to trigger it?
since the game is based off of AA2 in terms of gameplay and mechanics.
my guess is you need all 3 people to have sex with each other at least once.
In AA2 after doing that you would start sex between two of the characters and when the other one interrupts you could invite them to join.

Jac Rios (Studio 781)

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
the GUI translation somehow broke the ability to move between maps, as the icon to move disappeared from the next map you moved to, confirmed in the discord and me as i tested it
In the patch from joka1337 works fine, so, is probably something about the path of the files.
Something that they told me is that the Texture2D files are the ones that they use instead of the Sprite files.

Either way, you guys can ask them about how they added to their patch, I only translated the images.

Nymph Hunter

Jan 7, 2020
Does this game really take more that 8Gb of RAM?? It has barely anything to store in there... sasuga Illusion, I guess.

kaem_

Sep 1, 2024
yo i kinda cant afford the game atm is there site i can download it like steamunlocked or smth?

dezylike

Nov 20, 2017
So, how does one have a threesome (either MMF or FFM)??
I have multiple characters that are "Partners", but when they get interrupted by a third, one always leaves.
Is there an option to initiate a real threeway?

AbyssNova

Jul 1, 2022
So, how does one have a threesome (either MMF or FFM)??
I have multiple characters that are "Partners", but when they get interrupted by a third, one always leaves.
Is there an option to initiate a real threeway?
are you dating with both of them?

Solicia

Feb 25, 2020
since the game is based off of AA2 in terms of gameplay and mechanics.
my guess is you need all 3 people to have sex with each other at least once.
In AA2 after doing that you would start sex between two of the characters and when the other one interrupts you could invite them to join.
And you had to make sure none of the characters where in a relationship, but seeing as characters in this game can have a ralationship with several characters i don't think it's matters

AyoeMayoe

Jul 22, 2022
btw. in game site have a pic of 3P both mmf and ffm any one foud the way to trigger it?
Every character in the 3P has to have max relationship with each other, not just liked partner but actually max or beloved. The character your playing also has to have max relationship with the other 2 as in your characters feeling towards the other 2 not just theirs so you'll have to make sure by checking at the shrine. I don't think it matters whether their all partners or not but it helps since they won't consider it cheating if everyone are partners with each other.

Once I did the above just having sex in the same area with the other 2 girls causes the other girl to interupt to ask for 3P. Works when your interupting them too.

Also, Futa female and female doesn't work no matter what you do but Male Futa Female works. I'm no sure if it matters or not whether you already maxed sexual compability with each other but I already did that at that point.

TheZX

Jul 12, 2017
Just a reminder you can use the search button at the top right to search for anything relating to your questions in this thread

I439

Apr 24, 2020
Btw if anyone wants to help improve the quiality of the translation by manually translating the strings dm me
So for some reason F95 is not allowing me to dm you about this, so ig i'll just message you here.

So I'm interested in making contributions to the translation, I also have a Japanese friend that's currently translating all the lines for the " 生意気 " personality who is also interested in helping. Only thing is that we're on Discord, and i was wondering if you could maybe come over there too? just so we can facilitate communications... but only if it isn't inconvenient for you; we can work from F95 otherwise just fine!

Shakotruno

Jul 15, 2023
I don’t understand what determines the desire/reluctance to have sex? For many, the “have sex” option is at 0% and does not go up, no matter how I talk or interact with them, and when I try to click the character says that he has no experience. Please explain what I need to do?

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes