Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Satsukidesu

Jan 15, 2021
Anyone has issue with freezing mid-game ? for some reason it happens randomly for me but most times the game would freeze and not respond if I try to click anything, had 16gigs of ram and RX6600 so hopefully my PC isn't the issue...

it would just froze in the middle of interactions or any action basically

Natsumichiru

Jul 7, 2017
Anyone has issue with freezing mid-game ? for some reason it happens randomly for me but most times the game would freeze and not respond if I try to click anything, had 16gigs of ram and RX6600 so hopefully my PC isn't the issue...

it would just froze in the middle of interactions or any action basically
my cpu ryzen 5800x 32gb ram and rx 6600 havent got any random freeze till now

Satsukidesu

Jan 15, 2021
yeah mine with full 24 slot character loaded, might be the ram, have u tried with 12 slot before 24?
I did but at a certain point it would freeze aswell, kinda insane considering 16gig is the "recommended" RAM, never trusted illusion's spec recommendation anyways..

Natsumichiru

Jul 7, 2017
I did but at a certain point it would freeze aswell, kinda insane considering 16gig is the "recommended" RAM, never trusted illusion's spec recommendation anyways..
could be the localization too, mine set to japan locale by default, and need to use the locale remulator
if your system localization is not set to japan. i would suggest try change it first

kazetsura

Apr 12, 2018
download better repack version as it has the locale remulator included,

it's weird how most of those who has freeze problems have high end hardware, while my rx580 8gb doing just fine with default settings, already past 7 days in game and still smooth, no hang or freeze for me, no connection error as well, i'm not using any vpn, just the locale remulator

Reactions: AbyssNova

Satsukidesu

Jan 15, 2021
download better repack version as it has the locale remulator included,

it's weird how most of those who has freeze problems have high end hardware, while my rx580 8gb doing just fine with default settings, already past 7 days in game and still smooth, no hang or freeze for me, no connection error as well, i'm not using any vpn, just the locale remulator
think its definitely more of the RAM, did u use 32gigs aswell or 16 ? if 16 and you played full 24 chara slot without any issue then hell god knows why

the game definitely eats GPU and system memory worse than Chrome

kazetsura

Apr 12, 2018
think its definitely more of the RAM, did u use 32gigs aswell or 16 ? if 16 and you played full 24 chara slot without any issue then hell god knows why

i do have 32gb of ram yeah

Natsumichiru

Jul 7, 2017

full slot 24 characters eats up about 8,7gb of ram, not included the windows ram usage, might went past 16gb total
i got around 80-90fps in the maps idling

epikmemes

Dec 2, 2017
Does anyone know the personalities? I cant figure out how to force/get forced, ive tried google lens and activated the ''black heart'' and ''evil'' traits.

By the way can you just randomly masturbate?

Stoyck

Nov 8, 2019
Small update to the translation patch:
- Added translated sprites made by Jac Rios
- Translated some more strings

How did you manage to find the dialogues ? I tried to do it by myself but i only found texts of the UI
I had suspicions about the scenario folder with all the Personalities (c00, ect...) but inside these files were just numbers...

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes