Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

oyapgd042

Aug 30, 2024
Hi every one
I am not an PC secure expert.
But when I start my game program,it tried to read my file of anti-maleware program.

in my case it's "antimalware_provider.dll" of Kaspersky
And also tried to access explorer.exe

Is that normal? or I shall be ware of some dangerous Virous?

I down load it from the Fanza(DMM), I baught it and only changed some file for translation.

oyapgd042

Aug 30, 2024
Hi every one
I am not an PC secure expert.
But when I start my game program,it tried to read my file of anti-maleware program.

in my case it's "antimalware_provider.dll" of Kaspersky
And also tried to access explorer.exe

Is that normal? or I shall be ware of some dangerous Virous?

I down load it from the Fanza(DMM), I baught it and only changed some file for translation.
After I noticed that, I also change those files back to original files, but it still do so

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I keep seeing people mentioning using VPN and stuff, which makes me curious: is there really no way to disable that online-only bullshit?
To play the game I'm not using a VPN. I have Localization and regional time format in japanese in my options.
But the game needs the almight power of internet.
In the near future we'll see all the mods we need, like in the past with kk and AA2 if the devs do nothing...or at least is what I believe.

ezze222

Jul 24, 2019
pretty decent game, it could reach great status with mods once the modders figure how to do it, this will be a blast while i wait till the release of inZoi and the +18 mods

Natsumichiru

Jul 7, 2017
An update of the GUI translation assets (Already send to joka1337), please, share it with the guys at Discord so can be used in their translations as well, I don't think I could help more at the moment, I have work of my own at hand so I hope this is useful for anyone working on translations.
View attachment 3988969 View attachment 3988968
File paths added in the .zip file as a .txt document.
the GUI translation somehow broke the ability to move between maps, as the icon to move disappeared from the next map you moved to, confirmed in the discord and me as i tested it

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
l rather wait for the full English version, don't like not knowing what the lovebirds say during action.
Did check it. Going to wait, l wonder when though.
Now, will they add new roles(like the ones l said above) or just personalities? Will see

Natsumichiru

Jul 7, 2017
A question, a laptop with rtx 2050 can run the game?
recomended gpu is gtx 1060 and amd rx 480 with 6 gb vram and 16gb of ram, how many vram was your 2050 and how many Gb ram u have?
u probably can run the game just fine but not with the graph set to max

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes