Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Nymph Hunter

Jan 7, 2020
Someone mentioned they announced DLC with 8 new personalities, but I can't seem to find where. There is only succubus outfit patch on 6.9.

testier

Jan 5, 2019
How the hell does speak out work it keeps happening to me by this one girl and i seem to always lose

noobiesnack

May 26, 2022
How the hell does speak out work it keeps happening to me by this one girl and i seem to always lose
It has something to do with a combination of character parameters (like speech and selected reaction type for the last parameter on the first page of the traits page), relationship, and chance. I've used it back to back to test it before and had a 50% sucess with some, a near 100% with others, and near 0% with others.

Jac Rios (Studio 781)

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Woo its party time. Game just got decrypted by deak. I would expect it soonish.
And people was saying that it was impossible~
Modders are other kind of breed.
19841981498198185.PNG
By the way, I finish GUI translating assets so, it will be added in the patch that was posted before. I will search if there are more assets that need translation.

Rostik77

May 4, 2022
For some reason converting HC characters to SVS makes my game crash when going into H-Scenes. Not sure if it's a confliction with the old meta data but figured I'd mention it since I can't get any of them to work. All the new characters that come with the game or are created in game from scratch seem to work with no issue.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
And people was saying that it was impossible~
Modders are other kind of breed.
View attachment 3988460
By the way, I finish GUI translating assets so, it will be added in the patch that was posted before. I will search if there are more assets that need translation.
Good news, seems like people in discord server managed to translate in-game dialogue too. We just need combined, complete translation and finally this game will become playable(for me atleast :KEK:). I expect a betterrepack release soon.

Jac Rios (Studio 781)

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Good news, seems like people in discord server managed to translate in-game dialogue too. We just need combined, complete translation before this game becomes playable(for me atleast :KEK:).
If you want you can send them my assets translation as well.
File path: abdata\action\prefabs\ui\ 000_00.unity3d
Container path: assets/illgames/assetbundle/action/prefabs/000_00/ui/myroom/myroom.prefab

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes