Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

joka1337

Dec 10, 2020
Drop the scripts or dm a link and I'll run it through GPT-4o if ya want, don't mind spending a little money. Would have done it last night but I was at hour 34 of being awake from insomnia..
You mean the original untranslated strings?

Tovarishch69

Feb 10, 2019
Does anyone know how the forced/blackmail mechanic works? Or what traits trigger it? I can't even open that conversations menu when talking to characters.

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
Does anyone know how the forced/blackmail mechanic works? Or what traits trigger it? I can't even open that conversations menu when talking to characters.
You have to have "know their weakness" or something like that.

I.E. catch them touching themselves in public, cheating on their lover if they have one, etc. You should be able to pick it then. I hadn't bothered to learn anything beyond that, though. Some other users were talking about it a few pages ago, if you're wiling to look.

Reactions: Tovarishch69

Tovarishch69

Feb 10, 2019
You have to have "know their weakness" or something like that.

I.E. catch them touching themselves in public, cheating on their lover if they have one, etc. You should be able to pick it then. I hadn't bothered to learn anything beyond that, though. Some other users were talking about it a few pages ago, if you're wiling to look.
much thanks!

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
so the only way to run the game is with a vpn? I set it to be able to connect with windows defender, allowing it through..

did I forget anything or am I just missing something???

I used a VPN to Japan location and it worked.
which VPN did you try? maybe a certain free one, I hope?

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2017
I know has a free Japan server. Whether it works for this game or not I'm not sure. I'm waiting for screwthisnoise to release a better repack of this game with translation before I play or download it.

Sangaze

Oct 20, 2017
If that is true then that really is a middlefinger from "illgames" to all the modders and they did it on purpose to say "fuck you" to modders. We'll see how long they can sustain that stance without announcing bankruptcy.
Most ppl that buy the game dgaf about modding. Most people that are very crazy about mods are likely just to pirate the game anyway. Don't get me wrong, I like my mods, and I buy legit when I can, but being mod-friendly is not the reason they'd go bankrupt over.

The NTRtainer

May 22, 2020
Bittersweet sentiment for sure, on the one hand sounds like the game has promise and potential, on the other, it being tough to mod might limit its potential decisively. Hope I'm wrong though.

ToxicTactician

Sep 14, 2020
Why does the music switch between songs so frequently? The soundtrack is pretty great but the constant flipping between songs is so annoying.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Most ppl that buy the game dgaf about modding. Most people that are very crazy about mods are likely just to pirate the game anyway. Don't get me wrong, I like my mods, and I buy legit when I can, but being mod-friendly is not the reason they'd go bankrupt over.
It won't be the only reason, sure, but it will definitely be among the biggest reasons if they don't provide a good enough base game and don't make people think "Hey this game is good even without mods!".

• Red Heart
Reactions: ElDiablo_Rojo

Tovarishch69

Feb 10, 2019
so the only way to run the game is with a vpn? I set it to be able to connect with windows defender, allowing it through..

did I forget anything or am I just missing something???

which VPN did you try? maybe a certain free one, I hope?
I DO NOT use a VPN and run the game without issues, I simply switch regional settings to japan, and set the date format to the jp format as well. Apart from that I have nothing else, not even locale (r)emulator

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Does anyone have a link for the game for Mediafire or Google Drive? even with VPN I can't download the mega link.

EDIT: NVM a torrent was posted some posts below.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes