Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
I don't know if anyone has used reipatcher or melonloader, but bepinex is not loading it. Apparently the binary has a safeguard to prevent injection of dll.
If that is true then that really is a middlefinger from "illgames" to all the modders and they did it on purpose to say "fuck you" to modders. We'll see how long they can sustain that stance without announcing bankruptcy.

Reactions: ElDiablo_Rojo

asdasan

Mar 13, 2018
Why don't we tell the genius modders who are going to come out of the woodwork what mods we want ahead of time?
Personally, I'd like to
1, Unmodified.
2. Removal of the upper and lower limits for each slider.
3, Cheating voyeurism (high poly) (like the voyeurism module in aa2).
4, Analysis of each character's characteristics and removal of equipment limits.

That's all I can think of at first.
What about you guys?

Reactions: kaiserlabel

Claireity

Mar 9, 2019
If that is true then that really is a middlefinger from "illgames" to all the modders and they did it on purpose. We'll see how long they can sustain that stance without announcing bankruptcy.
I imagine its some finance dweeb higher up huffing paint about 'ThE piRAcY' and demanding such things be put in. The coders meanwhile are just like 'uh okay, whatever boss.' Not much they can do but even things like that can eventually be worked around. Just takes a lot more doing, and I'm sorry to all the modders that will be frustrated by that. Hang in there folks!

Reactions: VespidV

ElDiablo_Rojo

Feb 22, 2018
i think even less people buy game now since no mods lol, i would have bought too to help devs but this is really angering..

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Holy shit, if I am not misunderstanding these posts "illgames" bought a license of unity just so they can modify engine itself and implement measures to prevent modding. They went full retard.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: MinMM

Jac Rios (Studio 781)

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I don't know if anyone has used reipatcher or melonloader, but bepinex is not loading it. Apparently the binary has a safeguard to prevent injection of dll. No idea what algorithm is used, I am too lazy to install IDA right now.

You can mod and recompile the assets, that's why people can add translations to it, and others can include textures. The only issue is to create modifications to the code base, such as the cheat tool or the POV camera view.
I manage to use MelonLoader without closing the console using the version 5.7 - 5.4, the game didn't open but still it pull information from it (Name, version and such) but was unable to run plugins. UnityCrashHandler.exe was running so, the game probably crash but MelonLoader didn't.

IL2CPP Inspector seems like it needs its own plugin to work properly, it seems like using some pre-made plugins by pass some errors but there is still information missing to crack it down.

BepInexIL2CPP doesn't work, the game doesn't even open.

To be honest I'm too old for this shit, I'm out of the loop and my programming for this kind of things is kinda rusty.

Edit:
Holy shit, if I am not misunderstanding these posts "illgames" bought a license of unity just so they can modify engine itself and implement measures to prevent modding. They went full retard.
Oh damn, that makes a lot of sense now. Also, glad to see Marco alive~

Edit edit:
If they say so, I'm glad of hear that, to begin with didn't seem impossible, just a pain in the ass. But yeah, IllGames should learn that modding is what make their games alive, everyone enjoys modding even the Japanese. I have seen people here buying the game, you guys can express your frustration towards modding to them~

Last edited:
Reactions: RavenousRaven

_nyxx_

May 10, 2023
Do they not mod anymore? I am pretty sure they moded Asuka/Rey bodysuit in every damn game, the Japanese.
But they haven't done it yet, and they will play the game either way with or without mods (and of course, buy the dlcs)

joka1337

Dec 10, 2020
Made a partial machine translation with google translate. Haven't tested it thoroughly but it seems to work fine. Dialogues are translated too, though there's a chance my script skipped a few, will figure it out tomorrow.

Last edited:

Shakotruno

Jul 15, 2023
Made a partial machine translation with google translate. Haven't tested it thoroughly but it seems to work fine. Dialogues are translated too, though there's a chance my script skipped a few, will figure it out tomorrow.
I can’t access the site, can you upload the archive to another file hosting service?

Heliosaurus

Jan 8, 2018
Drop the scripts or dm a link and I'll run it through GPT-4o if ya want, don't mind spending a little money. Would have done it last night but I was at hour 34 of being awake from insomnia..

Reactions: AT83
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes