Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Klolita

Jul 23, 2017
I'm stuck on failed to initialize il2cpp, I used the registry thing with the betterrepack download and I already had locale emulator and my system locale is in Japanese. But still get it

Klolita

Jul 23, 2017
I'm stuck on failed to initialize il2cpp, I used the registry thing with the betterrepack download and I already had locale emulator and my system locale is in Japanese. But still get it
Nvm make sure you don't have your install in multiple long named folders lol

Reactions: AbyssNova

SerShur

Oct 8, 2019
So... the most we can do now is to wait for STN to do the repack for a more complete translation? Can't we like use some MTL to at least translate the creator menu or something?
Game files need decrypting first. STN is waiting for that to happen, which to be honest could be never.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Something is encrypted though. Point remains.
If it was encrypted you'd be able to see the code using any .net decompiler but you wouldn't be able to make sense of it because it would appear as if code is a random assortment of letters, numbers and symbols. In this case you can't use a .net decompiler because code itself doesn't exist in any human readable code, it is binary...

Claireity

Mar 9, 2019
You know, considering how much of a struggle it is to get my PC to play older games to the point I want to strangle it? I'm kind of glad everyone is sorting out the tech issues now. I can wait till its all figured out.

Gerald07

Apr 16, 2023
yea I tested turning off all effects already, my frame rate isn't suffering at all. Redownloaded the entire pack fresh and new, still the same. I suspect at some point of the game the local remulator stop working and caused the game to stop loading. It's not CTD at all when I say crash, the game simply stop responding and freezes there with the music still playing fine.
I have the exactly same issue. Maybe is something related to Remulator. Sometimes I can play without a problem, but the issue appears when I'm in the best part

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Okay! Found the fix to my problem! For those who need to get into the game but it only gives you a white screen or doesn't let you play, and adjusting your region and time doesn't work directly. Try using the ! After downloading, right click and open as admin in Japanese!
It worked but not sure if I did it right... Also I already switched both the time zone and to Japanese Locale as well as restarting my computer before even using the Locale Remulator.

1.I opened LR installer then pressed install no loading just a coding black screen.
2. then pressed edit global profile list.
3. Used LR editor selected run in Jap admin
4. Code page Jap and Time zone Jap.
5. clicked on box saying enter arguments here...
6. Selected the .EXE file for the game and ran it now it seems to work.

Before I was stuck and couldn't select anything I will update if I get any problems.

UDoTT

Aug 30, 2023
So you have to be in a relationship with another guy for that to happen? Were you playing as a guy or a girl?

No idea. I did trio-relationship in order to guarantee it but according to the illgames' manual someone posted here, it should work ''if the player and the resident are on good terms with each other''. I will try it other time confirm it.

Can you try the same but with Futa for every M?
I will try it other time.

SerShur

Oct 8, 2019
If it was encrypted you'd be able to see the code using any .net decompiler but you wouldn't be able to make sense of it because it would appear as if code is a random assortment of letters, numbers and symbols. In this case you can't use a .net decompiler because code itself doesn't exist in any human readable code, it is binary...
And the point still remains. You seem to be a font of knowledge bursting at the seams tho so don't let me stop you, if there's anything else you want to add just let it rip.

skryker

Jul 28, 2017
I don't know if anyone has used reipatcher or melonloader, but bepinex is not loading it. Apparently the binary has a safeguard to prevent injection of dll. No idea what algorithm is used, I am too lazy to install IDA right now.

You can mod and recompile the assets, that's why people can add translations to it, and others can include textures. The only issue is to create modifications to the code base, such as the cheat tool or the POV camera view.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes