Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

StarsGuy423.

Sep 3, 2023
Hmm still messing around in the character creator.
I know they've used blood types before in previous games but I wonder if it really makes a diffrence after selecting personality.
Well regardless if folks arn't sure about blood types for their character I found this blood type trope page.

And for those that don't like clicking on links here's the basic summery.
  • Type A
    • Best Traits: Earnest, sensible, reserved, patient, responsible, and cautious.
    • Worst Traits: Fastidious, overearnest, stubborn, tense, obsessive and pessimistic.
  • Type B
    • Best Traits: Passionate, active, creative, animal-loving, flexible, cheerful, optimistic.
    • Worst Traits: Irresponsible, forgetful, selfish, lazy, impatient, unreliable, and "going own way."
  • Type AB
    • Best Traits: Cool, controlled, rational, sociable, adaptable, intelligent.
    • Worst Traits: Critical, indecisive, unforgiving, two-faced, aloof and "split personality."
  • Type O
    • Best Traits: Confident, self-determined, ambitious, strong-willed, intuitive, agreeable, competitive and athletic.
    • Worst Traits: Self-centered, cold, aggressive, unpredictable, arrogant, envious and ruthless.
Damn, I have best and worst traits from all four types.

StarsGuy423.

Sep 3, 2023
There sort of is. It's F/F (futa included) and it's a 69 position. But there is not anything for M/F.

I made an entire save with 4 futa and 8 Female. It's chaos lol.
I know this sound weird or maybe not idk, but do you mind DMing me some pics from your game? I'm holding off from playing until the game is either more stable or someone post an no install version of the game.

oyapgd042

Aug 30, 2024
RIP I still don't understand why my game keeps freezing randomly :/
It plays fine till it doesn't. Is there no crash log or something for this?
I am using 1060 and an old CPU
I noticed that every time before my PC totally crashed, my old HDD are 100% loaded
so I move it to the SSD, turned off those heavy visual effect, and it work very smooth now

oyapgd042

Aug 30, 2024
RIP I still don't understand why my game keeps freezing randomly :/
It plays fine till it doesn't. Is there no crash log or something for this?
I see your other reply.
So weird......
In my case, I closed the Fog and Bloom.
because when I opened those function, it even cause Overflow(stack or heap).
I believe that there is some problem....

UDoTT

Aug 30, 2023
I was finally able to get MMF. I was partners with them also talked to them a lot to build relationship. I also praised each before I called for public H in the area and then joined them.

The bad news is there is nothing new for MMF. Same 6 positions from Honey Come. After you unlocked extended H bar (and in that extra bar), there is very small change in the animation. Not even internal dialogue from the girl. What a disappointment.

Incubusknight

Aug 7, 2021
Second character. Honestly one of the main draws I have to the AA series, custom order maid 3d and Koikatu is the character maker.
Anyway here's Rika, Mika's (in previous post) childhood friend and body guard. Yankee or Tomboy personality.
SV_F_20240831092229393.png Untitled.png

Last edited:

Incubusknight

Aug 7, 2021
Also went ahead and google translated some of the personalities. It's a very rough google translation so until someone releases an offical one hope this helps those who can't be bothered lol.
Google translated.png
The ones with question marks was because they came back translated oddly.
Normal = Usual
Gal I honestly don't know what personality this is, I can only guess it's like girly based on the voice in game.
Shy? Came back as Brave but listening to her voice didn't sound like the usual brave type in these games so I chalk it up as shy for now.

hopelessguy1123

Mar 28, 2023
Also went ahead and google translated some of the personalities. It's a very rough google translation so until someone releases an offical one hope this helps those who can't be bothered lol.
View attachment 3986028
The ones with question marks was because they came back translated oddly.
Normal = Usual
Gal I honestly don't know what personality this is, I can only guess it's like girly based on the voice in game.
Shy? Came back as Brave but listening to her voice didn't sound like the usual brave type in these games so I chalk it up as shy for now.
Gal are Gyaru in a shorter word. Shy in the other hand should be sunshine, positive personality. Normal is just...normal, they don't do odd things. According to the official website it seem personality affects the bully option, I once caught a maternal girl masturbating but she doesn't care at all lol...

Reactions: Incubusknight

ewana

Jan 14, 2020
I was finally able to get MMF. I was partners with them also talked to them a lot to build relationship. I also praised each before I called for public H in the area and then joined them.

The bad news is there is nothing new for MMF. Same 6 positions from Honey Come. After you unlocked extended H bar (and in that extra bar), there is very small change in the animation. Not even internal dialogue from the girl. What a disappointment.
So you have to be in a relationship with another guy for that to happen? Were you playing as a guy or a girl?

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017

Can you try the same but with Futa for every M? So 2 or 1 girls and the rest are futa, l want to see if they thought of everything, they didn't for lesbians. Unless the requirements are so strict, you got to have near perfect relationship with all 3 and for them to be lewd and right sexual orientation

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes