Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Nymph Hunter

Jan 7, 2020
In the interaction menu, it's the Icon with a door, first option. I suggest you to apply the partial translation found in this thread. Link to the post
Ty, I can read Japanese, more or less, I just assumed that button is to tell the character to scram out of the room (show them the door so to speak) so never even clicked it.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
You confuse semi-intimate and intimate locations. In AA2 you had locations where the chance of you being found was significantly lower then in public locations, but not zero like in private locations. For example, characters can't initiate interactions with characters who are in infirmary while not being in infirmary. Therefore you could have sex in infirmary without fear of someone initiating interaction with you or your partner, but at the same time characters could just randomly walk in and bust you.
If you were popular in the class, almost everyone would follow you. It is hilarious

asdasan

Mar 13, 2018
Actually, the game has bullying function (and they also design a function to beg the bully stop bullying), and they add a new relationship described as master ( ご主人様 ), but yes, the game numerical design is too weird to find out how to trigger such function on purpose.
Perhaps in my environment on this.
Chastity of girls is less than "high".
NPC men are "black-hearted".
NPCs witnessed the girl's masturbation scene.

This triggered a weakness in the girl, and before I knew it after this, we were in this relationship.

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
Wait, does this one have no 69/mutual masturbation stuff at all?
alot of stuff that we used to have and not here are likely cut out so they can add them in as DLC later on, which is lame.
Day1 release and they already announce 8 personality pack coming, which most of them are likely just recycled old assets.

Nymph Hunter

Jan 7, 2020
alot of stuff that we used to have and not here are likely cut out so they can add them in as DLC later on, which is lame.
Day1 release and they already announce 8 personality pack coming, which most of them are likely just recycled old assets.
Well, on one hand it is, but on the other one having 18 personalities compared to HC 7 is mighty impressive.

acezero99

Nov 18, 2020
Hm, after applying the latest update on 8/30 which added new costumes, I can't seem to save the character, and I have to manually refresh the save/load menu in the chara creator to see the others...
Thanks Illgames, I just spent another 30-40 minutes making a new character...

Edit:
Save/Load works again, just have to exit and go back into the editor.
I was able to at least save the outfit and hair, then applied them to a new character. Still have to redo the face, body, and everything else... I recommend making sure you can save/load before getting started with your characters.

Last edited:

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
RIP I still don't understand why my game keeps freezing randomly :/
It plays fine till it doesn't. Is there no crash log or something for this?

Incubusknight

Aug 7, 2021
Hmm still messing around in the character creator.
I know they've used blood types before in previous games but I wonder if it really makes a diffrence after selecting personality.
Well regardless if folks arn't sure about blood types for their character I found this blood type trope page.

And for those that don't like clicking on links here's the basic summery.
  • Type A
    • Best Traits: Earnest, sensible, reserved, patient, responsible, and cautious.
    • Worst Traits: Fastidious, overearnest, stubborn, tense, obsessive and pessimistic.
  • Type B
    • Best Traits: Passionate, active, creative, animal-loving, flexible, cheerful, optimistic.
    • Worst Traits: Irresponsible, forgetful, selfish, lazy, impatient, unreliable, and "going own way."
  • Type AB
    • Best Traits: Cool, controlled, rational, sociable, adaptable, intelligent.
    • Worst Traits: Critical, indecisive, unforgiving, two-faced, aloof and "split personality."
  • Type O
    • Best Traits: Confident, self-determined, ambitious, strong-willed, intuitive, agreeable, competitive and athletic.
    • Worst Traits: Self-centered, cold, aggressive, unpredictable, arrogant, envious and ruthless.

Deviator13

May 30, 2018
RIP I still don't understand why my game keeps freezing randomly :/
It plays fine till it doesn't. Is there no crash log or something for this?
I played maybe 2 hours and experienced no problems, no single freeze. Game is on SSD, 13600K, 32Gb DDR5 and 4080. What is your specs, is game installed on SSD or HDD?

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes