Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
I played maybe 2 hours and experienced no problems, no single freeze. Game is on SSD, 13600K, 32Gb DDR5 and 4080. What is your specs, is game installed on SSD or HDD?
I have tested on both my HDD and SSD, amd ryzen 7 3700x, 32gb ram, 3070. It should be sufficient for the game if I can play heavier stuff out there. The game actually runs fine, till a certain point it just freezes up randomly could be in the open world, could be during H. I read the previous post this could be caused by the region lock, but I've already been running it with the emulator provided by STN even he have no clue why this is happening for my case. Tested capping framerates, lowered resolution, no dice.

Mandu3223

Oct 13, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did anything happen to the girl after you filled her up on her dangerous day? Or does it only make her hornier on these specific days?

Deviator13

May 30, 2018
I have tested on both my HDD and SSD, amd ryzen 7 3700x, 32gb ram, 3070. It should be sufficient for the game if I can play heavier stuff out there. The game actually runs fine, till a certain point it just freezes up randomly could be in the open world, could be during H. I read the previous post this could be caused by the region, but I've already been running it with the emulator provided by STN even he have no clue why this is happening for my case. Tested capping framerates, lowered resolution, no dice.
Hmmm, the most different thing is that I used Remulator from Github, and downloaded torrent from this topic (somewhere in comments), and also patch it from folder update file.

kazetsura

Apr 12, 2018
the squirt when female reaches orgasm is pretty good, it's not like a spray bottle's spray like in AA2 lmao

givarank

Nov 3, 2018
this is a ui translation whilst your in-game so you know what your saying to an npc. as always backup your original copy
Sorry but what part is translated in this file? I opened the character creator but it's still japanese. The moment after I enter a new game is also still japanese.

skryker

Jul 28, 2017
Sorry but what part is translated in this file? I opened the character creator but it's still japanese. The moment after I enter a new game is also still japanese.
That's only a rough translation for the ingame conversation choices, not chara edit or any other scene, as I tested

kazetsura

Apr 12, 2018
That's only a rough translation for the ingame conversation choices, not chara edit or any other scene, as I tested
yeah, as it said from the original post, it's a rough translation so that you'll know what you're saying to the npc

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
Hmmm, the most different thing is that I used Remulator from Github, and downloaded torrent from this topic (somewhere in comments), and also patch it from folder update file.
hmm imma try redownload it i guess. Just tried playing it in windows mode 1080p and it was smooth till it happened again during in game's evening. Thought I finally found a fix :/

tenshimeo

Sep 1, 2017
i can´t figure out how to h-scene the brown haired(shy girl) and the green haired girl at the water guard
any help pls

windfang

May 8, 2018
i can´t figure out how to h-scene the brown haired(shy girl) and the green haired girl at the water guard
any help pls
Just like AA2, it probably their character personality. If I assume it right, both of them have "High Moral" which will refuse your advance if you already have a partner.
ps. some are huge homosexual so they will refuse as well.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes