Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

crowfield

Sep 10, 2019
I don’t understand what determines the desire/reluctance to have sex? For many, the “have sex” option is at 0% and does not go up, no matter how I talk or interact with them, and when I try to click the character says that he has no experience. Please explain what I need to do?
Virtue most likely. High virtue requires characters to be in relationships. Also, based on AA2, Highest virtue probably requires to have at least one bbq date with a character.

Reactions: Shakotruno

joka1337

Dec 10, 2020
So for some reason F95 is not allowing me to dm you about this, so ig i'll just message you here.

So I'm interested in making contributions to the translation, I also have a Japanese friend that's currently translating all the lines for the " 生意気 " personality who is also interested in helping. Only thing is that we're on Discord, and i was wondering if you could maybe come over there too? just so we can facilitate communications... but only if it isn't inconvenient for you; we can work from F95 otherwise just fine!
Sent you a dm

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
So for some reason F95 is not allowing me to dm you about this, so ig i'll just message you here.

So I'm interested in making contributions to the translation, I also have a Japanese friend that's currently translating all the lines for the " 生意気 " personality who is also interested in helping. Only thing is that we're on Discord, and i was wondering if you could maybe come over there too? just so we can facilitate communications... but only if it isn't inconvenient for you; we can work from F95 otherwise just fine!
I think you need to post a number of public messages before you are allowed to send private messages. I don't know the exact number.

Aug 19, 2024
I don’t understand what determines the desire/reluctance to have sex? For many, the “have sex” option is at 0% and does not go up, no matter how I talk or interact with them, and when I try to click the character says that he has no experience. Please explain what I need to do?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Periah250

Feb 6, 2022
Does this game really take more that 8Gb of RAM?? It has barely anything to store in there... sasuga Illusion, I guess.
probably not. people are running it with 1080's and running into issues. the game just came out and we are currently trying to retrofit it for international so wait for a betterrepack or a more finalized version to release and the 'recommended specs' will become clearer.

Reactions: 991207z and AT83

crowfield

Sep 10, 2019
Correction: blue bordered frame is not sexuality, it's sociability. It affects how often character will initiate interactions with other characters and the chance of accepting interrupting interactions of other characters. It also possibly affects the chance of accepting sex in a public place or in the presence of other characters (not exactly known yet).
As of Morality/Virtue, I wrote above, considering how it works in AA2, it probably requires a bbq date while being in a relationship to accept sex.

Edit. Sorry, made a mistake with accepting interactions.

Last edited:

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
i have quite some fun with the character creation,
still stuck with the personality because i cant read moonrunes tho ;w;
View attachment 3989224
If you have an iPhone use the translation app and hit the camera icon, you can take a picture of the text and it will translate it or you can just keep pointing the camera to the text and will also translate it without taking the picture.

By the way, can you share the card?

QUOTE]
Anyone has issue with freezing mid-game ? for some reason it happens randomly for me but most times the game would freeze and not respond if I try to click anything, had 16gigs of ram and RX6600 so hopefully my PC isn't the issue...

it would just froze in the middle of interactions or any action basically
Are you playing it on an M.2 drive or at least and SSD? illusion games usually run bad on a normal HDD. Also you should check if your ram is full, when I use to have only 16gb of ram playing koikatsu if the world was filled with characters that had plenty of accesories it ate all my ram and made freezes or crashes.

Reactions: rKnight

AbyssNova

Jul 1, 2022
Virtue most likely. High virtue requires characters to be in relationships. Also, based on AA2, Highest virtue probably requires to have at least one bbq date with a character.
Indeed, first you need to have the character interested in you, second you have to manage a success attempt on "expressing your feelings", that way it'll be easier to become lovers, third you'll do a BBQ date and after that her/his legs will be open whenever you invite the character to your home... Sometimes.

It's a pain in the back and a bit time consuming, but it's also pretty rewarding

Nymph Hunter

Jan 7, 2020
probably not. people are running it with 1080's and running into issues. the game just came out and we are currently trying to retrofit it for international so wait for a betterrepack or a more finalized version to release and the 'recommended specs' will become clearer.
I was just surprised, I have 16Gb and it works just fine for me, only had one "freeze", but it wasn't a real unresponsive lockup, just felt like resource could not be found so the scene kept infinite "loading".

cammm

Mar 7, 2022
Any news if anyone managed to make XUnityTranslator work with the decrypted version ?
i checked the KK discord, apparently some dude managed to make it work with a "custom korean AT", as far as i know only two players have managed to make it work with this plugin
the channel is a pain to read, for some reason they mix koikatsu and svs

Claireity

Mar 9, 2019
Oh my. I look away for a weekend and you've all cracked the game wide open. Good work. It's nice to see the sort of anti-modding measures one might put into the code are no match for the folks here.

Zynnthali

Mar 17, 2019
Wait. Is this... an AA2 successor? How does it hold up?
The game itself is not bad, it has some of the AA2 elements already, decent character creator, alright optimisation.

I'd say, though, it is incredibly barebone. All the content that's there, there is just too little of it and it's not particularly in-depth. It seems they are waiting to drop a bunch of dlc to beef out it's contents. Realisitcally, with some modding, the game can be brought up to speed real quick.

Jac Rios (Studio 781)

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Wait. Is this... an AA2 successor? How does it hold up?
Its AA3ish, dialogues have been expanded as well as new interactions and jobs among other new content, also now there are more details such as the characters sitting around the map, actually eating at the cafe and more animations for gestures and reactions.

However, the map is small, the AI behavior needs more work, there are no teachers, the map can hold 12 characters (Up to 24 but the map is too small for that) and there is bad performance.

It seems like can be fixed, after that will be very decent, becoming somewhat better than AA2, but there is a lot of room for more content and improvement. They even announce 8 more personalities so, having a bigger map seems possible.

Lelantus

Aug 13, 2017
The game itself is not bad, it has some of the AA2 elements already, decent character creator, alright optimisation.

I'd say, though, it is incredibly barebone. All the content that's there, there is just too little of it and it's not particularly in-depth. It seems they are waiting to drop a bunch of dlc to beef out it's contents. Realisitcally, with some modding, the game can be brought up to speed real quick.
Well here's hoping.

Its AA3ish, dialogues have been expanded as well as new interactions and jobs among other new content, also now there are more details such as the characters sitting around the map, actually eating at the cafe and more animations for gestures and reactions.

However, the map is small, the AI behavior needs more work, there are no teachers, the map can hold 12 characters (Up to 24 but the map is too small for that) and there is bad performance.

It seems like can be fixed, after that will be very decent, becoming somewhat better than AA2, but there is a lot of room for more content and improvement. They even announce 8 more personalities so, having a bigger map seems possible.
If I recall teachers was added later right? I also didn't get huge mileage out of it in AA2, didn't seem to be very well integrated. Hmm, sounds interesting at least, will keep an eye out, maybe download it if I can find a damn link.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes