Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Man, are you trying to summon Father Nurgle or something? :LOL:
No I just kind thought by 1 week first repack might be ready even if it was version .6 or something like that and it seems to be on target. Trust I said a week more then just in those two posts...

xavier326

Dec 28, 2021
Hey guys i just downloaded the game and i wanted to send my saved character from Honey come, do i only need to send the png of the character to convert it or am i missing another file?

Nymph Hunter

Jan 7, 2020
Hey guys i just downloaded the game and i wanted to send my saved character from Honey come, do i only need to send the png of the character to convert it or am i missing another file?
Just the png, but also have to re-save the char as new after loading it in the editor (and preferably change pajamas to casual clothing).

yyfgox

Sep 2, 2024
yeah i picked a random MonoBehavior in a random file in a random personality folder of scenario and it's just a byte array of text in utf-8 characters encoding saying random things in some parts, the location of the sound file and then the text in japanese.
Stupid me, that was kinda obvious.
Hello, I only get a list of numbers after unpacking a file using AssetStudio, how do I turn these numbers into strings?
2024-09-03 001808.jpg

Sep 21, 2021
Its from asia so it would be rock paper scisors and many people hate mini games like that in their H games. Its actually annoying as hell as I never once gone "he lets rock paper scisors or play pong!" while in any relationship... Like I think last time I did rock paper scisors was what 7th grade to decide who would tell an adult about a thing we did that went horribly bad lol.

I do however game but I don't want play mariokart, deep rock, or don't starve together in game... I would rather it just say we gamed I get the three choices what to do, and it skips time forward a little... I mean might as well ad a program so I can stream netflix and watch it while playing to, so we can netflix and chil, seems like too much work and distracting from goal of the game. If I wanted to do that I would just date IRL...
Dude, if you are so against a "game" part in an H-game, then you might as well just stick to Koikatsu, HS and whatnot.

Reactions: crowfield

Betong

Mar 15, 2022
Mine still cannot click after changing date and time to Tokyo and system local to Japan. I don't know what to do now :(

crowfield

Sep 10, 2019
Dude, if you are so against a "game" part in an H-game, then you might as well just stick to Koikatsu, HS and whatnot.
He wrote a big post few pages ago lecturing a person on how he shouldn't expect Force interaction in this game and how it's not AA2 successor, and now he made another big post on how one shouldn't expect mini-games. At this point I don't think it's about the game anymore.
Or he is secretly working in Illgames :LOL:

Xelgetsu

Aug 3, 2018
ok...From what I'm reading, it's still too early to play comfortably without too many issues... So we'll have to keep waiting for the StN version...

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
Ok the game works on my potato pc. but with the size of the map... the ideal would be only 8 characters. i have to choose the cards well. time to find the best ones.

AbyssNova

Jul 1, 2022
ok...From what I'm reading, it's still too early to play comfortably without too many issues... So we'll have to keep waiting for the StN version...
Three in-game weeks later and I had only one game freeze, it feels pretty stable if you followed the couple of instructions on how to make it run (date to Japanese format and Locale Remulator)

manuli

Nov 9, 2017
pls how to get mmf or ffm in game?im trying but always get interruptted what im doing wrong?

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes