Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
If someone can get the X.unity IL2CCP translator to work on this thing (And instruct me how to do the same on my end, always been a thorn in side to deal with that format), I can do some of the UI parts (Character creation, on screen text, etc) for the game within a day or two, so people don't have to use their smartphones to snap screen each time they see moonrunes on it.

AbyssNova

Jul 1, 2022
Guys, how dates works? Nothing happend with my chars
A fast search on this page shows that you wait for Sunday Noon (second period) to start the BBQ, either you select the new last option on the megaphone tab if you invited someone, or an NPC starts the event if it was them who invited someone.

Nymph Hunter

Jan 7, 2020
It happened once, and it was just that, they stayed playing games and the next scene it was already morning commenting how fun it was.

Pretty wholesome and realistic ngl
"Do you want to come to my place? As for why... take a guess youself." she said. We played different kind of "games" that night.;)

Guys, how dates works? Nothing happend with my chars
https://f95zone.to/threads/summer-v...mes-samabake-sukuranburu.212368/post-14709853

Reaper791

Feb 24, 2019
A fast search on this page shows that you wait for Sunday Noon (second period) to start the BBQ, either you select the new last option on the megaphone tab if you invited someone, or an NPC starts the event if it was them who invited someone.
That's all? In my case only one / 2 girls join to me in BBQ and after that nothing happend. What about other thing "Let's play on sunday"?

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Cant wait for the complete translation bro
There won't be official one, so that's why I offer the hand to do some kind of community translation to it, as the game is "japan only", the devs gave me that response through email when I asked about the possibility of adding the DLC outfits from 'Honey Come' to 'Scramble! Summer Vacation', since we can currently convert our character cards, but not transfer the costumes, as far as I know now.

Reactions: AT83

Nymph Hunter

Jan 7, 2020
There won't be official one, so that's why I offer the hand to do some kind of community translation to it, as the game is "japan only", the devs gave me that response through email when I asked about the possibility of adding the DLC outfits from 'Honey Come' to 'Scramble! Summer Vacation', since we can currently convert our character cards, but not transfer the costumes, as far as I know now.
Maybe whoever was answering does not speak English?

You can load the outfit onto a character and transfer it that way, I guess.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
So will there be a proper main thread for this in the Games forum or we'll continue with this one? Or does it need full translation for that?

AbyssNova

Jul 1, 2022
That's all? In my case only one / 2 girls join to me in BBQ and after that nothing happend. What about other thing "Let's play on sunday"?
It gives a boost on the relationship (as if it were difficult to raise it before), but more importantly, it enables you to fuck a high virtue partner

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Maybe whoever was answering does not speak English?

You can load the outfit onto a character and transfer it that way, I guess.
Doesn't work that way, the conversion doesn't magically move the asset files from game to another, it only moves the basic character appearance data from the cards, if the character has DLC outfits, Reaper for example, that data doesn't move over, and the missing cloth pieces gets replaced with default pieces.

1725457624427.png 1725457679836.png

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes