Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

BobishGuyish

Jun 22, 2021
anyone else getting a object reference error with their game it makes it so you cant click in the game menu any ideas?

Jac Rios (Studio 781)

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Made a partial machine translation with google translate. Haven't tested it thoroughly but it seems to work fine. Dialogues are translated too, though there's a chance my script skipped a few, will figure it out tomorrow.
So, Are you the one in charge of translating the GUI?, let me help translating the GUI graphic elements, buttons that have Japanese characters as image.
418198189498489.PNG

• Red Heart
Reactions: AT83 and soccerer

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Anyone else getting the characters T-posing when you try to interact with them? It was fine the first in-game day but started doing it on the second.

* Never mind I had closed the game after the first day and then just forgot to run the game in Japanese locale.

Reactions: AbyssNova

nal654321

Jul 14, 2017
Summary from this thread while we wait for the Marco or STN repacks:

Where to buy:

Where to download:

Doesn't run/object reference error/character editor locks up:
You need to be running under Japanese locale *and* Japanese date format.
Local Emulator doesn't work on x64 apps, use Local Remulator

Are there any UI translations available?
https://f95zone.to/threads/summer-v...mes-samabake-sukuranburu.212368/post-14694132
https://f95zone.to/threads/summer-v...mes-samabake-sukuranburu.212368/post-14707732

Can I use my HoneyCome characters?
Drop them in the UserData\Convert\Chara folder and edit and save in SVS

Sangaze

Oct 20, 2017
It won't be the only reason, sure, but it will definitely be among the biggest reasons if they don't provide a good enough base game and don't make people think "Hey this game is good even without mods!".
This is a more fair assessment, yes. I think they have a sales quota to want to hit and probably would be satisfied with it regardless... Hopefully they feel like improving their games regardless of hitting it.

Incubusknight

Aug 7, 2021
My 3rd character Violet. Smart one of the three characters I've shared. Personality Cheeky.

violate.png
SV_F_20240831134034136.png

Also tried my hand at making one of my favorite characters, but of course with the game only just releasing I was limited to what I could work with.

Izuna Kudo from Blue archive.

Izuna.png sports.png swim.png
SV_F_20240831205851431.png

Halo dosn't match her in game one but got it as close as I could. Just have to wait until more stuff comes out or a mod is made.

I439

Apr 24, 2020
Made a partial machine translation with google translate. Haven't tested it thoroughly but it seems to work fine. Dialogues are translated too, though there's a chance my script skipped a few, will figure it out tomorrow.
this is pretty huge... may i ask how you managed to do it? I'm very interested in trying to translate some stuff too

Mayo1993

Jan 17, 2019
hey xD i need a little help.. i planed a date but i dont know how to enter it.. my girl wants to play at the afternoon but i dont know how to start it.. there is no option for it. T.T

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
Summary from this thread while we wait for the Marco or STN repacks:

Where to buy:

Where to download:

Doesn't run/object reference error/character editor locks up:
You need to be running under Japanese locale *and* Japanese date format.
Local Emulator doesn't work on x64 apps, use Local Remulator

Are there any UI translations available?
https://f95zone.to/threads/summer-v...mes-samabake-sukuranburu.212368/post-14694132
https://f95zone.to/threads/summer-v...mes-samabake-sukuranburu.212368/post-14707732

Can I use my HoneyCome characters?
Drop them in the UserData\Convert\Chara folder and edit and save in SVS
From what I read in previous comments, STN Repacks will not do anything regarding the game. So... who is "The Marco"?

StarsGuy423.

Sep 3, 2023
hey xD i need a little help.. i planed a date but i dont know how to enter it.. my girl wants to play at the afternoon but i dont know how to start it.. there is no option for it. T.T
Here, I think this link may have the answers you're looking for. If you can't read Japanese then just use google translate websites translator to read it.

AbyssNova

Jul 1, 2022
GoogleTL says:

On Sunday of the promised week, ``Start BBQ'' will be added to the ``Let's do it together'' command at the shrine at noon. We will start BBQ with the residents who have promised to choose. *If a resident suggests "Let's play on Sunday afternoon," the resident will declare the event.

Tl:dr: start a date, on sunday you can (the speaker icon, an extra option will be available below the public H invitation) announce the BBQ at the shrine entrance, if someone else invited you to a date, he/she'll be the one to start the event

That tutorial is kinda long, i'm glad "BBQ" was there for a fast search, otherwise it could've take some time to find it.

Reactions: AT83 and Aska_lav
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes