Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Ah, indeed, that surely throws a wrench into the suggested method.
How distasteful you'd find the use of fastfood joint megaburger?

1725471938828.png

Ah, I see, that's why I've ran into a wall with it, since I have a genuine copy with such tampering preventions as part of it, it would appear I have to sit this one out then, as I have no means to bypass that kind of magic by my own means.

I wish those that can, happy trails, I hope to see the fruits of your labour at some point in future.

Last edited:

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I tried to get it to work, but the game just CTD's on me.
Do I need to do something specific in order to make it work?
I tried running just the autotranslation script, but no dice.
I have no idea, I tried using the manual installation from GitHub but I always somehow managed to fuck it up every time.

Not a solution but here's an already text MTL'd download from another site.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AbyssNova

Jul 1, 2022
Thought it would be a little bit more autonomous than this...
You can, just charge to the other guy's partner until you get it.

Or if you like the receiving end, don't interrupt the other guy's interactions with your partner until you see the girl has multiple relationships...

... That also could happen with between girls.

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2021
By the end of day 2 half the cast was dating so yea, it happens quickly.
Way too quickly. Tried the game out yesterday, literally without leaving the first location I persuaded the girl to have sex in public. Tried out the NTR playthrough too, got into relationship using guy #1, switched to guy #2 and, without any effort whatsoever, persuaded the girls in relationship to have sex with him. There weren't even any lines, like "nooo, I have a boyfrieeeend", just literally "sure, let's do it!".

Man, this is one boring game, they somehow made the AA2's usual gameplay loop look like paragon of gameplay design in comparison. Looks good, but that's about it. The game's hollow. There's literally nothing to do. Part-time job? What the fuck is even the point of it? There is no currency, no shops, no nothing. It's fun-ish to see NPCs to interact with each other and the option for girl's internal monologue during the H is a good addition, but that's about it. No extra lines for taking different virginities(which were present in AA2), moreover the sex poses(many of which were recycled as I predicted) were duplicated to beef up the list instead of condensing different penetrations in a single pose like Koikatsu did, the girls have absolutely no resistance towards different sex acts(the mechanic that Koikatsu had and which made it fun to finally make the girl "submit", so to say), and I also read here that threesomes are also nothing but recycled poses, and they are not even acknowledged by NPCs in dialogue. The map is really, really small. Oh yeah, and NPCs interrupt you at an incredulous rate to the point where it becomes infuriating, and that's beside the fact that they are equipped with a maphack that allows them to track you down no matter where you are.

And that is only the first look.

This game is good-looking, but it's just a step above of Illusion's usual slop. They've managed to capture the right vibe, but not to make a proper game with proper interactions a sim is supposed to have. I would probably be disappointed in any other case, but since it's Illusion, I kept my expectations low beforehand, so it doesn't sting as much.

-Agito-

Sep 23, 2017
Looking forward to seeing a TL float around. Hopefully this finally is the push to make people migrate out of the janky aa2 mods.
In the Koikatsu Discord (Google literally that and you'll find it) their are already works of Auto-Translation and people are working on making it better and other stuff. If you guys wanna know what's actually going on, you need to join that Discord, because a lot of stuff is not being posted here. People are still using the Rough Translation (which is good), but it's becoming a bit outdated and maybe in a few days, it won't be needed at all. When you join that Discord, SVS (SVS = The name of this game) channels might be hidden for you (like it was for me), so you gotta find those channels yourself. The most important channels are: "SVS" channel, "Mod-Programming" channel and "Mod-Translation" channel. I wouldn't talk in those last 2 channels, as it's for the people that are cooking and know what they're talking about. If you think you can contribute, then I would think it's fine. Hope this helps.

Reactions: AT83

kraivathin

Dec 10, 2019
It's just like some pages back said that this is like AAX on x5 or x10 relationship rate.
It's just... too easy, for both player and npcs.

And for those who wants NTR, turned it up to 24 slots and add more guys, be able to download in-game though (for now).
Say, 10 girls, 10 guys including yourself, yep, you'll find your longed NTR, the kind of it's you who got cucked XD.

Reactions: MelanieAngels

N I G M O D E

Mar 2, 2019
In the Koikatsu Discord (Google literally that and you'll find it) their are already works of Auto-Translation and people are working on making it better and other stuff. If you guys wanna know what's actually going on, you need to join that Discord, because a lot of stuff is not being posted here. People are still using the Rough Translation (which is good), but it's becoming a bit outdated and maybe in a few days, it won't be needed at all. When you join that Discord, SVS (SVS = The name of this game) channels might be hidden for you (like it was for me), so you gotta find those channels yourself. The most important channels are: "SVS" channel, "Mod-Programming" channel and "Mod-Translation" channel. I wouldn't talk in those last 2 channels, as it's for the people that are cooking and know what they're talking about. If you think you can contribute, then I would think it's fine. Hope this helps.
Thanks for the infodrop. Hope others find this useful as well.

Reactions: -Agito-

crowfield

Sep 10, 2019
Way too quickly. Tried the game out yesterday, literally without leaving the first location I persuaded the girl to have sex in public. Tried out the NTR playthrough too, got into relationship using guy #1, switched to guy #2 and, without any effort whatsoever, persuaded the girls in relationship to have sex with him. There weren't even any lines, like "nooo, I have a boyfrieeeend", just literally "sure, let's do it!".

Man, this is one boring game, they somehow made the AA2's usual gameplay loop look like paragon of gameplay design in comparison. Looks good, but that's about it. The game's hollow. There's literally nothing to do. Part-time job? What the fuck is even the point of it? There is no currency, no shops, no nothing. It's fun-ish to see NPCs to interact with each other and the option for girl's internal monologue during the H is a good addition, but that's about it. No extra lines for taking different virginities(which were present in AA2), moreover the sex poses(many of which were recycled as I predicted) were duplicated to beef up the list instead of condensing different penetrations in a single pose like Koikatsu did, the girls have absolutely no resistance towards different sex acts(the mechanic that Koikatsu had and which made it fun to finally make the girl "submit", so to say), and I also read here that threesomes are also nothing but recycled poses, and they are not even acknowledged by NPCs in dialogue. The map is really, really small. Oh yeah, and NPCs interrupt you at an incredulous rate to the point where it becomes infuriating, and that's beside the fact that they are equipped with a maphack that allows them to track you down no matter where you are.

This game is good-looking, but it's just a step above of Illusion's usual slop. They've managed to capture the right vibe, but not to make a proper game with proper interactions a sim is supposed to have. I would probably be disappointed in any other case, but since it's Illusion, I kept my expectations low beforehand, so it doesn't sting as much.
Completely agree. I should also add that they somehow managed to fuck things up even more by downgrading traits by removing the ones that actually influenced gameplay and provided some intimacy. Like the trait Cuts class/Wild, which made characters to be able to invite other characters to skip classes and hang out in karaoke or infirmary. Or Daydreamer, which made character to skip first section of the day and go home early in the evening. And that is on top of them removing semi private locations like infirmary and locker rooms. And that is on top of them making the map 3 times smaller. Like, bro, if you copypaste AA2, why leave out gameplay mechanics when there are so very little of them to begin with. How can one even fail at copypasting like this...

Reactions: Mcgan

-Agito-

Sep 23, 2017

I finally played this game and I'm not defending IllGames, but the game just came out. When you think about the base game versions of AA2 and SVS, I gotta go with SVS being better (IMO). Sure, AA2 had some more features, but you also forget some of those came later and with mods. I may be wrong here, but didn't the Teacher and Student thing come later? I feel alot of you guys keep judging SVS based of a Modded AA2, which isn't a fair comparison. If this game doesn't get the same treatment AA2 got, then yes, AA2 is better and I would most likely go back to it, but it's only been a few days man. Modders just were able to get Auto-Translation working not even 24 hrs ago and it still has it's problems. The only BIG thing basic AA2 got over basic SVS if you ask me is the Map, Male VA (which could come later) and traits. I'd say keep expectations in check, but we do have potential of getting a Map Expansion. It sucks when moving to another location, we have to wait in a White Screen, but you can't compare that with AA2 because SVS got more going on with it from the newer animations, to the more 3D environments, newer Models with AA2 mechanics on top of it and just performance related stuff overall. <-- Don't quote me on this stuff, as I only have average knowledge. Anyway, all this stuff about how easy you can have sex, can be fixed as well. These are just my thoughts on it, as everyone has their own perspective and opinions.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes