Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

cumrot

Sep 4, 2024
It's sad to see people fighting in the thread over something simple... the game is incomplete, you can like it or not like it (I did like it and had fun), but it's obvious they've releasead an incomplete game to sell us dlcs (which could be about personalities, maybe a map expansion, poses, etc.). I don't think this is just them experimenting or anything... they want to sell their games like this and monetize this way. It might break your heart, but that old Illusion that released Artificial Girl, Playhome, Artificial Academy and all of their so beloved titles is dead, and the only thing remaining is this part of their anime studio making money with reutilized concepts.
This is the most sane response to whatever bickering is going on in this thread. It's really important to realize that what you're able to play right now is the game you will be playing years down the road. It is feature complete. All IllGames will do is add more to it. If you like how the game plays now, you're in luck since they will certainly dripfeed you more to satiate.

Modders can only enhance what is already here. Whether they want to utilize their talents and efforts to do so is another story. If you believe that this game will ever become more than the sum of its current parts, please allow me to sell you fifty cents for one dollar.

Sep 21, 2021
Wait, are you telling me that the girls you hit on accept the slightest interaction with another guy? Just like that? Without resisting even a little? At least in AA2 they were more loyal.
Well, the girl in question had "normal" virtue, haven't tested it with a prude yet, but yeah, it wasn't really all that hard.

oyapgd042

Aug 30, 2024
Hey Guys, I found this link on other forum
some said this update will allow user to run the program without changing system language.

I can't find this directly on the official website, but the url seems to be right.

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
Well, the girl in question had "normal" virtue, haven't tested it with a prude yet, but yeah, it wasn't really all that hard.
Ahh having the whole game in Japanese makes it hard to check out the character quirks. Maybe the girl I'm flirting with is the easiest and most disloyal of them all. And I wouldn't have a clue xD

beam5945

Apr 8, 2018
My first time starting the game and got an error about an object not being set to a reference instance. characters also seem to be impossible to load, so I can't begin the game either, it just gets stuck in the bedroom with unclickable buttons - although the escape key does let me enter the menu to exit the game.
Any Ideas on how to fix?
how can i fix this error

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
I've made bepinex mods for unity games before and I am currently developing a game using unity all by myself, so I know about difficulty of modding and coding. If this game was made with mono backend instead of il2cpp you'd be seeing hundreds if not thousands of mods already. STN would've released a repack for this game with almost everything(including mods ported from previous games) in the same week this game was released.
Indeed, its poison for modding community just to see that cursed format on unity games, il2cpp.
Modding is what keeps these kinds of games 'alive' since the community can go far and beyond with their imagination with it, even though the base game itself is nice, there's always something nice to add to it, extra locations, clothes, positions, hairstyles, even more detailed body designs, etc.

But with modding il2cpp, that hurdle is just too damn steep for most to cross with.

• Sad
Reactions: Purple_Heart

crowfield

Sep 10, 2019
It seems I went to sleep just at the right time yesterday :ROFLMAO:
Anyways, I 'm just gonna clarify one thing real quick and peaceful.

Your previous post mentioned a lot of stuff that was related to the School like: Cut Class, the Infirmary, locker rooms. I just wanna point out that the game is called: Summer Vacation Scrambled. I don't think the game focus was meant for having School related stuff like that.
When I talk about teachers, infirmary, locker rooms and those traits, I don't mean I want teachers, infirmary and Cut Class trait, I mean I want there to be things with the same functionality.
Teacher - someone you should hide your relationship with or you get in trouble. Other students can snitch you out or not, depends on their traits (oh, and we even got that Plead/Blackmail interaction which would work nicely with that). It can be police officer, community leader or janitor (we even got police uniform in creator)
Infirmary/locker rooms/toilets - locations that have limited access, providing some privacy but keeping a chance of being busted. It can literally be any location. They could make classroom work like infirmary. Toilets and locker rooms are literally in the game, they just don't have the same functionality, which is funny, cause they have toilets in HC and could just copypaste 3d stuff from there.
Cut Class - trait that allows character to ask you for a hangout while other characters are busy/not on the map. Then again, provides some privacy. Can be Cut Work or Sneak out at night.

-Agito-

Sep 23, 2017
It seems I went to sleep just at the right time yesterday :ROFLMAO:
Anyways, I 'm just gonna clarify one thing real quick and peaceful.

When I talk about teachers, infirmary, locker rooms and those traits, I don't mean I want teachers, infirmary and Cut Class trait, I mean I want there to be things with the same functionality.
Teacher - someone you should hide your relationship with or you get in trouble. Other students can snitch you out or not, depends on their traits (oh, and we even got that Plead/Blackmail interaction which would work nicely with that). It can be police officer, community leader or janitor (we even got police uniform in creator)
Infirmary/locker rooms/toilets - locations that have limited access, providing some privacy but keeping a chance of being busted. It can literally be any location. They could make classroom work like infirmary. Toilets and locker rooms are literally in the game, they just don't have the same functionality, which is funny, cause they have toilets in HC and could just copypaste 3d stuff from there.
Cut Class - trait that allows character to ask you for a hangout while other characters are busy/not on the map. Then again, provides some privacy. Can be Cut Work or Sneak out at night.
Thanks for the clarification. I can see your point more clearly now. We could potentially get "some" of those in the future, but realistically speaking: Most of us know to keep expectations in check when it comes to this company sadly. Anyway, thanks again for clearing that up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mcgan and crowfield

acezero99

Nov 18, 2020
Ah yes, I wanted to spend 5+ pages reading a flame war. Just what I wanted after being busy the entire day, and wanted to do a brief check for various news and tips players are discovering!

I already see plenty of drama with HellDivers 2, cmon guys; don't need it here too.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Anyone have an efficient way to remove a cheating tag it feels kinda random when it goes away.
Have you tried apologizing to the girl? I am not sure if it actually helps, but worth a shot trying, no?

1725524728941.png

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes