Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

kazetsura

Apr 12, 2018
it's for 1.0.1 version of the game, if you used the 903 patch, it'll break the bepinex plugin, go wild comrades

AbyssNova

Jul 1, 2022
I can't figure out how to export the girl's card from a saved game?
Select the character card, select the editor (shirt icon right below their name), on the editor go to the "..." option and select save character, this works when you downloaded a random card from the server inside your playthrough.

Otherwise: main menu, secind option is for cards, first option are female cards, second are male cards, third is to go back to main menu.

Heliosaurus

Jan 8, 2018
here's a download link for the TL, simply extract to where samabake.exe is, don't forget to backup your abdata and samabakescramble_data folders before replacing all files, the TL isn't finished yet so expect some rough translations

I wasn't sharing the files because it's still in the experimental stages. If anyone uses this and encounters issues like buttons not working or stuck somewhere, don't post them here because there may not be a fix at the moment. Texture replacement is still in the works for some buttons and stuff like the help pages in-game. I'm working on editing and adjusting the help screens and other things to implement into the next .zip file.

Attached is the latest translation file for AutoTranslator. Drag/drop and replace all. Maker should be 100% done, credits to the Koikatsu discord.

ElfDrow

Jan 19, 2018
anyone know what traits to get an active villain?
I wanted to make one serial blackmailer to create some drama amongst all the happy couples.
but the NPCs I created so far just go. "I know your secret", and then do squat about it.

so if anyone knows of a combination of traits/social/virtue/blood type that could make an active antagonist.
I'll appreciate if you told me lol XD

-Agito-

Sep 23, 2017
I personally wouldn't upload the TL anymore until it's finish. The TL has been getting updated constantly. Tomorrow I believe .PNG files (I think those are the files like the loading screens and tutorials for example) will be finished tomorrow, and the one posted here will quickly be outdated. They're still working on making the text make more sense as well, so it would probably be best to not upload it anymore until it's finish, so people here won't have to constantly keep updating it. Just my thoughts of course, no need to follow them.

Last edited:

-Agito-

Sep 23, 2017
I wasn't sharing the files because it's still in the experimental stages. If anyone uses this and encounters issues like buttons not working or stuck somewhere, don't post them here because there may not be a fix at the moment. Texture replacement is still in the works for some buttons and stuff like the help pages in-game. I'm working on editing and adjusting the help screens and other things to implement into the next .zip file.

Attached is the latest translation file for AutoTranslator. Drag/drop and replace all. Maker should be 100% done, credits to the Koikatsu discord.
Oh, you beat me to it lol.

Heliosaurus

Jan 8, 2018
I personally wouldn't upload the TL anymore until it's finish. The TL has been getting updated consistently. Tomorrow I believe .PNG files (I think those are the files like the loading screens and tutorials for example) will be finished tomorrow, and the one posted here will quickly be outdated. They're still working on making the text make more sense as well, so it would probably be best to not upload it anymore until it's finish, so people here won't have to constantly keep updating it. Just my thoughts of course, no need to follow them.
You are correct. And in fact, as we speak I have some bugs that need to be ironed out. I've got zero clue on how to remedy them, so that's cool.

-Agito-

Sep 23, 2017
You are correct. And in fact, as we speak I have some bugs that need to be ironed out. I've got zero clue on how to remedy them, so that's cool.
Eh, I'm sure you and the team will figure it out. A lot of talented people in that chat. Good luck with it though.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes