Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Just a Reminder that you can find more character cards for the game on this thread:

https://f95zone.to/threads/summer-v...ke-sukuranburu-character-card-sharing.223789/

BTW, does any one have the 1.0.2 update? on their official site it seems they blocked VPNs, I have mine set to Japan and even google and ip sites mark me in Tokyo but when I try to download the update it just says:

We are sorry.
Some contents are only available in Japan.
They are not available from outside Japan.

Please understand.

Last edited:

ZmaZ

Jun 29, 2018
Is there anybody here have workupload link for update 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 ? I cannot download update with IDM on

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
Does anyone know if it's possible to customize the controls for the game's actions? My mouse wheel sometimes doesn't work and it's hard for me to start the scenes with the girls :(

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
BTW i try to convert this chara but i get error and does not convert to SVS. I downloaded it from here.

givarank

Nov 3, 2018
I'm currently using the 1.0.1 version and recently installed the translation with BepInEx (AutoTranslator), and now I always failed to access the server when I enter the game. How do I fix this? Locale Remulator doesn't seem to work.

eFallyn

May 2, 2024
Just a Reminder that you can find more character cards for the game on this thread:

https://f95zone.to/threads/summer-v...ke-sukuranburu-character-card-sharing.223789/

BTW, does any one have the 1.0.2 update? on their official site it seems they blocked VPNs, I have mine set to Japan and even google and ip sites mark me in Tokyo but when I try to download the update it just says:

We are sorry.
Some contents are only available in Japan.
They are not available from outside Japan.

Please understand.
how to use that card ?

KyoukoSakura

Best Girl
Donor
Nov 23, 2022
I'm currently using the 1.0.1 version and recently installed the translation with BepInEx (AutoTranslator), and now I always failed to access the server when I enter the game. How do I fix this? Locale Remulator doesn't seem to work.
Update to 1.0.2 and use this:
BepinEx + AutoTranslate updated for 1.0.2:

Once your game is fully patched, just extract to the game's root folder.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
BTW i try to convert this chara but i get error and does not convert to SVS. I downloaded it from here.
My guess is that the image doesn't contain its metadata, which is needed for the conversion process.
Or then that card is from koikatsu and not from honey come.

You can romance with Cool Girl, but idk about the Shy Girl
Have you checked her traits on the character creator?
Might give you an inkling of the requirements.

kazetsura

Apr 12, 2018
the Auto Translator i , it's for 1.0.2, if your game is 1.0.1 or 1.0.0 update it with then drag and drop the translation mod and it should work

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes