Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Nymph Hunter

Jan 7, 2020
Whatever, I will post the fiddler autorespond rules because I have to do my actual work instead of coding the server emu, and modders will most likely disable the check anyway. FFS, why did hey have to use HTTPS, could of done it otherwise(or so I'd like to think).

Mayo1993

Jan 17, 2019
i was delete the BeInEx folder and installed the links kazetsura has sending. i got the problems with the wrong BiInEx version.

download this and delete your own BeInEx folder and replace it. if u only replace it without delete u will get maybe the bug again.

Last edited:

kazetsura

Apr 12, 2018
i was delete the BeInEx folder and installed the links kazetsura has sending. i got the problems with the wrong BiInEx version.

download this and delete your own BeInEx folder and replace it. if u only replace it without delete u will get maybe the bug again.
yeah you have to delete the older TL plugins before copying the files to the folder, if you're updating the TL that is.

Nazuth

Aug 23, 2024
can explain more? I dont have any translate file in the folder I want to extract it on empty folder thank again
The translator can use with V.1.0.2 and it doesn't work with V.1.0 if you haven't updated yet follow the method I told you. after that no need to use Locale Remulator anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: Redchip26

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
So, I noticed a lot of the cards in the official website for cards still have the boob-sleeve problem.

I mentioned before that it looked like they finally fixed it after 20-years, but it's definitely not fixed. I guess they carefully picked the promotional videos/images to hide it. Or I was just unobservant.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Yes it is unpatched games and you need to have internet connection when you start the game. If you offline you can't play the game. Lets hope that modders can remove the requirement to connect to the Illgames server at the start.

The games won't start if you're offline, doesn't matter if you have changed locale to Japanese.
I agree I'm assuming things.. but here is the BIG QUESTION: if they aren't connected to the internet, how did they get the game? hmmm... interesting, yes? maybe magic lol

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
So, I noticed a lot of the cards in the official website for cards still have the boob-sleeve problem.

I mentioned before that it looked like they finally fixed it after 20-years, but it's definitely not fixed. I guess they carefully picked the promotional videos/images to hide it. Or I was just unobservant.
is that a clipping issue?

Nymph Hunter

Jan 7, 2020
is that a clipping issue?
I think is it a phenomenon also called "boob sock", when the clothing clings to the character's breasts in unrealistic manner, as opposed to forming a "tent". Most prominent on the swimsuits of lifeguard girls.

Since I prefer A-B cups, I haven't noticed that before.

Reactions: AT83

Datboi9000

Sep 7, 2024
Here's another mirror to download the game if you have troubles with Mega (Includes the pre-order bonus):

Patch 1.0.2 can be downloaded here:

Thanks for this, I hit my Mega quota just downloading the first file and patches

Sep 3, 2019
I agree I'm assuming things.. but here is the BIG QUESTION: if they aren't connected to the internet, how did they get the game? hmmm... interesting, yes? maybe magic lol
What are you implying? How you get the game doesn't change the fact that if you doesn't have active internet connection when you start the game then the game won't start at all. Just yesterday my ISP got problem and the internet goes out for half a day and I can't play the game at all at that time. If you have never experienced an internet blackout then good for you, no need to mock others.

I think is it a phenomenon also called "boob sock", when the clothing clings to the character's breasts in unrealistic manner, as opposed to forming a "tent". Most prominent on the swimsuits of lifeguard girls.

Yes that's unfortunately the sad reality because cloth simulation is a very intensive operation, especially if it needs to fit a complex contour of human body. The computation is very intensive that you need few minutes to calculate in a decent machine (people who have dabble in Clo3D would knew this). The only way to do this real-time in game is to do simple calculation on the garment (if boobs is x enlarge the garment by y point), easiest way is to "pad" the garment so it can contain the various shape modification that the player do to the boobs. But yeah it's mostly affect big boobs characters, pettan lovers are problem free because the game doesn't need to pad the garment that give it unnatural looks and clipping problems.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
What are you implying? How you get the game doesn't change the fact that if you doesn't have active internet connection when you start the game then the game won't start at all. Just yesterday my ISP got problem and the internet goes out for half a day and I can't play the game at all at that time. If you have never experienced an internet blackout then good for you, no need to mock others.
I never mocked anyone, thanks.. also I didn't imply anything.. I did assume they had internet since they downloaded the game though.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017

I see what you mean now.. so in some games before I noticed that they tried it, but in the wrong way..

so sometimes the clothing would look baggy or bloated, since it wasn't tightly fitted against the body..
I guess it was strange mesh boundary issues

also happened on some dlsite games.. (the mesh boundary issues) and it looks worse than the 'boob sock' way you're mentioning

2ect2

Jul 18, 2024
1725737036673.png
question
how to incress favorite character to lover for 3p stuff
if character have cheating how to fix it
i try to make 3p but i have no idea how it works

Thank you

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes