Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Solicia

Feb 25, 2020
Yes, I downloaded the emulator, but when I try to open the game it doesn't appear so I can open it View attachment 4012271
Make sure it's in another folder as the game since for some reason the remulator doesn't recognise the Japanese lettering of the game folder.
This was a problem i ran into.
Also make sure to run the installer as admin when you install remulator.
Before doing this proses use uninstal else you will keep having the same problems.

Jun 19, 2019
I got the extra characters/costumes from sukeybei, how do I apply them to the game or are they already apart of the other illgames link from the site? Site link to the costume thing I'm talking about for reference:

POVSeeker

Sep 9, 2018
Got the BBQ date, but how do you trigger the event?

I think I figured how to schedule a BBQ date with the cool sample girl, see bellow:

1st. Boost Romance (not sure) and Ecchi (very sure) affinities by talking with her until the way she greets you changes to something like: "If you have something to tell me, do it clearly" or so I understood from the Japanese line.

2nd. When "1st." happens, the menu entry with someone handing over a letter should have its first option at 100%.
Pick that and the girl will say she likes you too.

3rd. (Not sure but when "2nd" happens) in the same menu entry as above the second option should be at 100%.
Pick that and the girl will accept your invitation to a BBQ date in the next sunday.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 19, 2024
I give up!
I'm positively convinced that the 健気 (けなげ = kenage = exemplar/admirable/role model) girl, see bellow, is borderline impossible to get with a male character, even though her sexual orientation is "prefer homo" and not "homo only".

Previously, I showed an image where the AI horny monkey got her (proof that it is possible) but I'm now in doubt if the AI managed that fair and square.

I don't know if it's due to a bug, glitch or some type of lock that requires a pretty exquisite course of action to unlock, but I did pretty much everything:

- Talk about romance and ecchi (best I could get was pink "suki" bubble in the rabbit statue at the shire grounds);
- Encourage, calm, praise whenever needed/possible;
- Advise her to be more open to people, romance and ecchi (she doen't run away from ecchi events anymore);
- Asked her to get along with others and vice versa (I even suspect that's how the ヤンキー = Yankee girl got her);
- Asked her to have lunch, study and exercise together;
- Pat her head, hug and even kissed her;

Despite all that, the options to "reveal your feelings", "invite to a (Sunday BBQ) date" and "Ask to become partners" are stuck at 11%, 0% (I suspect this is because someone else invited her already) and 1% respectively.

The only thing I couldn't do was blackmail her.
Yes, I wrote "couldn't do" because that girl does not masturbate.

Allow me to explain:

To compare, the クール = Cool girl is another tough to get girl. However, as long you have patience (expecially with the interrupions) you'll eventually get a pulsing pink "dai suki" bubble and, along with it 100% at the first two of the three aforementioned become couple options.

That is when you have to invite her to a BBQ date. I suspect you have to invite only her because I did that with some other girls and it seems all my progress with the Cool girl was reset.

Best regards,
decagem.

PS.
Got the BBQ date, but how do you trigger the event?
At the next Sunday, on the second day slice, you'll start at the BBQ map.
In there, click the megaphone then the new "BBQ" button that will appear bellow the pink(?) button.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: POVSeeker

kazetsura

Apr 12, 2018
I give up!
I'm positively convinced that the 健気 (けなげ = kenage = exemplar/admirable/role model) girl, see bellow, is borderline impossible to get with a male character, even though her sexual orientation is "prefer homo" and not "homo only".

Previously, I showed an image where the AI horny monkey got her (proof that it is possible) but I'm now in doubt if the AI managed that fair and square.

I don't know if it's due to a bug, glitch or some type of lock that requires a pretty exquisite course of action to unlock, but I did pretty much everything:

- Talk about romance and ecchi (best I could get was pink "suki" bubble in the rabbit statue at the shire grounds);
- Advise her to be more open to people, romance and ecchi (she doen't run away from ecchi events anymore);
- Asked her to get along with others and vice versa (I even suspect that's how the ヤンキー = Yankee girl got her);

Despite all that, the options to "reveal your feelings", "invite to a (Sunday BBQ) date" and "Ask to become partners" are stuck at 11%, 0% (I suspect this is because someone else invited her already) and 1% respectively.

Allow me to explain:

To compare, the クール = Cool girl is another tough to get girl. However, as long you have patience (expecially with the interrupions) you'll eventually get a pulsing pink "dai suki" bubble and, along with it 100% at the first two of the three aforementioned become couple options.

That is when you have to invite her to a BBQ date. I suspect you have to invite only her because I did that with some other girls and it seems all my progress with the Cool girl was reset.

Best regards,
decagem.
i actually caught her masturbating (the shy looking one), and the blackmail was always 100%, whichever options i choose, as for romance, same with me, always below 20%, but maybe it's cause my pc is already in a relationship

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I give up!

Allow me to explain:

Best regards,
decagem.

PS.

At the next Sunday, on the second day slice, you'll start at the BBQ map.
In there, click the megaphone then the new "BBQ" button that will appear bellow the pink(?) button.
Is she lovers with any other characters? Because it seems like the chance of successfully asking to become lovers is affected by that. For example in my first game where I used the default characters the innocent personality girl had 3 lovers and if I tried to ask her to become lovers it would always be a zero percent despite having max relationship to her and nearly always having 100% chance to do anything else with her. But if I plopped a new copy of her into my game then I have a 4% chance despite having completely neutral relationship with her.

Tovarishch69

Feb 10, 2019
Yeah.. so this game is pretty much impossible to play if you are aiming for a nice love story with one of the characters while you wait for everything else to unfold around you.

If you set a girl with any virtue other than very high, she will cheat... period. The only other way to balance this out is by using singleminded, which prevents her from getting more lovers, but its not a 100% guarantee.

If you give charming to ANY character it will be impossible to keep the for yourself, or in case you give it to yourself, EVERYONE will come and interrupt you.

The interruptions are literally the hell on earth of this game.

But hey, if they balance shit out in the future maybe this one will be more than just another fancy character creator, pretty sure the modding community will get something similar as the AA2 modules going for this one as well.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Indeed, the AI quite trigger happy with the thieving cat and cheater/traitor behaviour, I ran a few test runs with doing absolutely nothing, and the girls just one by one ran to the test character to confess their love and asking the character to date after few days, and when hugging/kiss at presence of others who have done the same, the thoughts turn hostile real fast among the girls and the test character I have just standing around doing nothing gets labelled as a cheater, resulting into all the gals stalking and interrupting one another in endless cycle during the day.

A man can do nothing, and all the women around him still end up tearing each others apart for no reason whatsoever.

I'll later check if happens with the guys as well, 11 dudes and 1 gal that does nothing but work.
I suspect it will be the same result, constant interruptions and cheater/thieving cats on the Jinzo Statue status checks.

I'll even be as mad as giving everyone those Darkest Heart and schemer traits to see who ends up getting the first graveyard shift, if the game has that murder feature.

Last edited:

Nymph Hunter

Jan 7, 2020
Indeed, the AI quite trigger happy with the thieving cat and cheater/traitor behaviour, I ran a few test runs with doing absolutely nothing, and the girls just one by one ran to the test character to confess their love and asking the character to date after few days, and when hugging/kiss at presence of others who have done the same, the thoughts turn hostile real fast among the girls and the test character I have just standing around doing nothing gets labelled as a cheater, resulting into all the gals stalking and interrupting one another in endless cycle during the day.

A man can do nothing, and all the women around him still end up tearing each others apart for no reason whatsoever.

I'll later check if happens with the guys as well, 11 dudes and 1 gal that does nothing but work.
I suspect it will be the same result, constant interruptions and cheater/thieving cats on the Jinzo Statue status checks.

I'll even be as mad as giving everyone those Darkest Heart and schemer traits to see who ends up getting the first graveyard shift, if the game has that murder feature.
Gotta love when they just run into the zone where you talk with another girl and just stand there, watching you like a prison warden.
And if you try to hug, they turn into a hunter-killer missile.

evil12

Mar 15, 2019
If you want to blackmail someone without having to catch them masturbating, you can do so by having sex in public with them instead, however it won't work if you're dating them already. The option to blackmail will pop up after public sex. If you succeed in blackmailing them, they will enter into the master-slave relationship. It is also possible to date them after blackmailing them and if you do, you keep the blackmailing options available, even if you break up after. It won't end unless the slave is released.

If you fail, you must have public sex again in order to try again. Each time someone is caught in public, you get one chance to blackmail.

Reactions: AT83
Sep 3, 2019

I think it's more of the game balance issue that some combination trait is almost impossible to date/became lover/h (might be that the devs is considering that discovering a "weakness" is also intentional idk) and the interruption problem. I think AA series also have update to address the balance in the past. And because it's a new game and the time gap between the AA and Samabake is quite big maybe some of the original designer has left and the new teams had to recreate the logic from scratch. Pretty sure the interruption is a big problem and I'm sure the devs will balance it on the next update.

Edit: looks like STN just released optional studio modpack for HS2DX and AI shoujo weighing 273GB.. Please have mercy all my SSD is full and I don't have anymore slot to spare (and 4TB ssd is still EXPENSIVE asf)

Last edited:

Claireity

Mar 9, 2019
Well, if nothing else, community cracked the game wide open so it's possible for some work of our own to be done. Think part of it is that there's very little else for the npcs to do beside move around and interact/interrupt. Like, some do go change clothes and theoretically they'd go to their jobs, but the former is so quick to barely matter and the latter is not something I've witnessed yet. in AA2 they were more pro-active in suggesting group activities and spreading out. Adjustable im sure but the map is very small and tends to crowd together because npcs want to interact with whoever they're close to, and they get close to each other VERY fast.

Asbrandr

Jun 25, 2020
Hopefully, the AI behavior is something that can be tweaked with mods. The Cheeky preset NPC is relentless in interrupting you if whoever you are courting is her target. Pretty sure she also spread rumors that made the NPC I was dating think I was cheating at the time as well.

There's also just less maps overall that the NPCs are spread out into, so they tend to congregate a lot in whatever map the player's in. I think AA2 has like 20-ish maps and SVS has like 10. I do like the addition of the idle animations in the different maps though, instead of the NPCs just sort of standing around.

Also hoping for a similar yaoi and/or MMM mod at some point, since it seems like most of the interaction triggers are actually there this time around (like in AA/AA2), as opposed to fully missing (KK, etc.), but I'm not sure how modifiable the back-end there will be.

Sep 3, 2019
Well, if nothing else, community cracked the game wide open so it's possible for some work of our own to be done. Think part of it is that there's very little else for the npcs to do beside move around and interact/interrupt. Like, some do go change clothes and theoretically they'd go to their jobs, but the former is so quick to barely matter and the latter is not something I've witnessed yet. in AA2 they were more pro-active in suggesting group activities and spreading out. Adjustable im sure but the map is very small and tends to crowd together because npcs want to interact with whoever they're close to, and they get close to each other VERY fast.
Yeah AA2 is the peak of relationship simulation games. One thing that makes Samabake's relationship feels too fast is because its map is very limited so NPC can interact very easily. Samabake only has 7 maps while AA2 has the WHOPPING 39 maps!! those many maps makes the characters can't easily build relationship with everyone and the slowdown makes the pace better for player to play or watch their own characters. You can also witness incredible interactions from unlikely characters that can only happens because there isn't many interruption happened because the map is so large.

The only way Samabake can have more diverse interaction is just to create more maps (and more jobs to do, and more personality type and trait). But yeah we know building new maps and contents nowadays is just exhausting financially. To be on AA2 level they had to create 5+ more Samabake lol. So yeah...

It's good that they announce to add many more personality (and trait ofc) but they really had to build more maps, current maps is just isn't enough to flesh out the unique and quirkiness of the characters. I really hope they at the very-very least create 5 more maps so there won't be congestion problem happenings when many characters present in one maps which is daily occurence in Samabake.

Reactions: acezero99 and AT83
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes