Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Tovarishch69

Feb 10, 2019
I think it's more of the game balance issue that some combination trait is almost impossible to date/became lover/h (might be that the devs is considering that discovering a "weakness" is also intentional idk) and the interruption problem. I think AA series also have update to address the balance in the past. And because it's a new game and the time gap between the AA and Samabake is quite big maybe some of the original designer has left and the new teams had to recreate the logic from scratch. Pretty sure the interruption is a big problem and I'm sure the devs will balance it on the next update.

Edit: looks like STN just released optional studio modpack for HS2DX and AI shoujo weighing 273GB.. Please have mercy all my SSD is full and I don't have anymore slot to spare (and 4TB ssd is still EXPENSIVE asf)
ahhh maaan, AI shoujo. What a wasted oportunity that was! They could've made a helluva a game by making it an actual survival 3d game, including simulation and management elements and getting rid of the stupid only one dude premise. A truly regretable waste

veal11111

Sep 2, 2024
Hi, does 3 plays work?
BxGxG?
There are 1 male & 5 female characters in my group.

How can I solve my male character see some of the females as "cheater or something else"?
because he is in "bloodthirsty" with some of the female characters while all the female characters are "in love or lover" to him.

ejack33

Apr 4, 2019
Hi, does 3 plays work?
BxGxG?
There are 1 male & 5 female characters in my group.

How can I solve my male character see some of the females as "cheater or something else"?
because he is in "bloodthirsty" with some of the female characters while all the female characters are "in love or lover" to him.
I can only consistently get it by making sure everyone involved is partners (have done it without all of them being maxed but it probably helps), and horny. Also have a much easier time when your character is the one starting and the other girls join rather than trying to interrupt them.

Reactions: HahaBooba

ejack33

Apr 4, 2019
Idk exactly when but the cheater tag seems to go away after a few days of no/only positive interactions but I've managed threesomes with multiple involved characters having it so idk how important it is.

diddlywao

Aug 19, 2021
im having a problem in game and in the games menus where the audio is slowing down/stuttering. is there a way to fix this? this happens around lots of NPCS as well as none in the map and seems to happen at random. changing the graphics settings to max and lowest possible doesnt help. happens on both base game and the BetterRepack.

veal11111

Sep 2, 2024
Idk exactly when but the cheater tag seems to go away after a few days of no/only positive interactions but I've managed threesomes with multiple involved characters having it so idk how important it is.
I forgot this game can skip to next day.
Thanks, I will try to see if this works.

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
Hmm, from what I read, the STN repack isn't worth it. No? At least in terms of content. But I don't know. What do you recommend? Downloading the repack again or sticking with the version I already downloaded in the post?

kazetsura

Apr 12, 2018
Hmm, from what I read, the STN repack isn't worth it. No? At least in terms of content. But I don't know. What do you recommend? Downloading the repack again or sticking with the version I already downloaded in the post?
stick to what you already have atm if it already has the HF patch applied

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
stick to what you already have atm if it already has the HF patch applied
If it is already applied + a Costumes pack. and everything works perfectly. Maybe the only thing I don't like is the uncensored Penis model, it looks weird... is there no way to edit the size? It seems that it doesn't fit on some male characters. and in BJ scenes it doesn't fit well xD

kazetsura

Apr 12, 2018
If it is already applied + a Costumes pack. and everything works perfectly. Maybe the only thing I don't like is the uncensored Penis model, it looks weird... is there no way to edit the size? It seems that it doesn't fit on some male characters. and in BJ scenes it doesn't fit well xD
there's an uncensored patch here in the thread, forgot which page it was, but you can use that instead of the one included in the hf patch

veal11111

Sep 2, 2024
I find out this bug of Translation happens a lot.
Like when a character ask to be friend or think of other person, it displays as the "NPC_something" instead of the name so I have no idea who is the person they are mention to....
1725963563139.png

Mila16

Mar 29, 2020
do you guys know a way or a mod that stops the day timer from moving when doing H with a character? I hate it that when you do a H for a minute or two and then time moved to the next period

Reactions: kysann
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes