Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Sangaze

Oct 20, 2017
So reading on activities on the last few days, I find it ironic how there were some nay-saying "experts" proclaiming on how there would never be comprehensive mod packs for this game cuz something or the other... But it hasn't even been 2 weeks since release and there seems to be alot of modding activity already :ROFLMAO:

All Imma say is, when there's a will there's a way.

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
So reading on activities on the last few days, I find it ironic how there were some nay-saying "experts" proclaiming on how there would never be comprehensive mod packs for this game cuz something or the other... But it hasn't even been 2 weeks since release and there seems to be alot of modding activity already :ROFLMAO:

With a sample size of 2, before the release of this game, people only said the thing that was to be expected.

There are almost no mods for RG and none for HC, for a variety of reasons.

It seems, the tools to mod those IL2CPP games are more mature now, but even then, we are far away from any actual "modpack", since we only have a baseline and 2 uncensors. (unless I am missing something.)

"not illusion" also actively tries to make things harder, since the game crashes when it detects bepinex (except for that one version apparently), then there is the always online nonsense that STN needed to remove, and even then... the game just crashed yesterday when trying to overwrite a savegame.

This, currently, isnt even remotely comparable to (for example) Koikatsu Sunshine release, or the other games.

Any modding future for this thing will depend on "the game keeping people interested".

Last edited:

Nymph Hunter

Jan 7, 2020
did anyone say how to become a master with slaves.. or even the opposite?(be everyone's slave)

both sound fun
Blackmail them.

All the modding activity is re-releases of HC mods converted for Samabake. The breakthroughs are, frankly, breach of stupid encryption, the bypass of BepInEx crash "protection" and patching always online garbage. With those 3 steps back removed, we are at ground 0.
Unless il2cpp is deobfuscated, we can expect the same amount of mods as HC, but not many modders want to bother with low-level memory editing or the like.

Ailys

Oct 22, 2022
Summer Vacation! Scramble BetterRepack R1 is now out!

Hi! Sorry for bothering you, but could you please tell me if I need to include 'HF Patch from ManlyMarco' and '01_SVS-Translation_Text' with it?

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Is there a way or a tool to make it easier for women to agree to have sex with me?
cheat or anything
That depends, do you mean in real life or within the game?

If within the game;

Lowest virtue.
Traits = Wild & Carnivorous.

Then you can shag now and shag later too.

At the real life;

Triple 6's work just fine; 6 inch cock, 6 feet height, 6 zeros in the salary.
Those cheats get you laid pretty often, if you don't have access to those cheats, you're outta luck.

But if you do, then;

LuckyU.jpg

Arctosa

Apr 29, 2020
Damn, they didn't even bother making 3D environnements for the scenes.
I thought Honeycome was rock bottom but somehow but they keep digging.
The good thing is,if they keep digging they might find oil, they'll get rich and stop making shitty overpriced dlc's :)

angelboy546

Nov 28, 2018

Honeycome released a year ago and there's no proper mods I've seen that's game changing. That game is pretty much dead for now

Reactions: hyperintrovert
Sep 3, 2019
I don't think there is but I hope it's made at some point because I'd really like to know why one of the "cool" personalities internal thoughts during H-scenes has her do like a generic anime villain laugh.
Well you have to dissect thousands of audio files, grouping them based on personalities and situations/locations they're on (to understand the context of her thoughts), and then start listening to the audio, write the script in japanese first (to ensure correct translation), then translating it into english. After the translation finished, integrate the translation unto the game, adjust the text to fit the screen and then adjust the text speed according to her voice speed, and then after all of it finished, check and double check everything to make sure nothing is broken or skipped. Also note that if there's no subtitle mod (for h-scene) yet then you had to create it first obviously, which is another beast entirely.

Unless there's a team of super dedicated modder, I don't think there will be inner thought h-scene subtitle mod. The work required is massive. I hope this game is popular enough to make the probability higher though...

Sep 3, 2019
The good thing is,if they keep digging they might find oil, they'll get rich and stop making shitty overpriced dlc's :)
The predecessor (AA1 and 2) never had 3D environment either, what makes them super popular isn't the 3D environment (you've had Jinkou Shoujo/AI series and AI Girls if you want 3D environment), but the social interaction which makes many super memorable moments for the players.

Also Honeycome is their first commercial games under new management and teams. This game isn't their best but it's already great that they've the bravery and strong will to actually release a game under the tumultuous economy and social condition right now, considering how expensive it is to build a team and develop a polished 3D games nowadays.

I have only positive encouragement to them because practically they're the only one company out there creating a polished, interactive realtime 3D h-games that's not stale (looking at you Kiss/com3d) or stuck in perpetual development hell (many companies out there), even though their games isn't perfect.

Nowaru

Nov 8, 2017
The game is definitely more fun than anything they've released in a while. Some parts still need work (more areas, adjusting the characters behaviors...), but it's only the initial release, and a good start imo.

That aside, I decided to try the STN Repack R1 from the torrent, and get a cryptic error message when trying to launch the game, either directly or through Locale Emulator. Anyone knows what that means?

FEGC.jpg

I can still go back to using my old version with no mods (except EN translation), it still works fine. Not a big issue for now since there's not many mods anyway, but I'd like to know what broke that version for me :unsure:

Aug 19, 2024
I don't see any demerit in SVS not having 3D environments.

The game was designed to feature a real-time game flow. That means, regardless of whatever the player decides to do, AI characters will act by their own presets and conditions.
This is different from Koikatsu were, as an example, during H-Scenes the game flow gets paused.

Although not impossible, I'm pretty certain that adding 3D environments to SVS would boost significantly the required PC specs to play it.

Is it the same with AA2 with girls getting preggies or not?
From my experience, it is like in Koikatsu.
The girls warn you about it, but always take the morning after pill.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes