Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
If it helps, I got a save where everyone about fucks everyone and interruptions are kinda common for 3P, I got them all to have high chemistry among each other, aka unlocking the yellow bar when having sex.
The carnivorous, wild and perverted traits help with making it way easier.
I'm pretty sure I've actually caught the ai doing a threesome once, it was hard to tell because they were surrounded by other npcs but I was unable to interact with them as the highlight under all three of the characters involved showed up red which I've never seen happen for regular sex so I doubt it was a "let's all fuck" and then one was left out situation.

RavenousRaven

Oct 17, 2018
Finally had a chance to spend some time with this game. The good thing is that all the essentials from AA are in the box, but as it stands the breadth of functionality is very limited and feels shallow. It has the potential to be a great game, with the hopes of either Illgames or the modders somehow fleshing things out a bit more. I worry that there is a chance neither of those things will happen, but I will hope for the best.

I sincerely feel like the game would benefit from more of a curve on terms of building relationships, things are happening a bit too quickly for my liking, I get that you can just crank up the virtue to make it happen but the fact that I was able to nail a character with average virtue within 4 interactions was a bit jarring. Everyone loves instant gratification to some degree but not this degree. And though this is a personal whim, the absence of any sort of pregnancy mechanic, be it in-game or end-game, is perhaps the greatest missed opportunity; again, hoping this will be resolved in some way.

I know this rant is probably misplaced but I thought I'd share my thoughts on this because I am definitely someone who would love to see this game reach its full potential, it does have the makings of an outstanding successor to AA2, but it needs a lot of work.
I too, would also love a pregnancy/impregnation system in SVS but not like in AA2 where it was a game over of sorts. Maybe the girl could ask the player their opinion on children which would determine if they took birth control or not (this would also depend on the girl's virtue). Then, after a few days their bellies would inflate until at some point they would take a break and give birth, returning later. As a workaround, we could "play" as their child in another save by going to the character creator and fusing both characters as the "parents".

The NTRtainer

May 22, 2020
I too, would also love a pregnancy/impregnation system in SVS but not like in AA2 where it was a game over of sorts. Maybe the girl could ask the player their opinion on children which would determine if they took birth control or not (this would also depend on the girl's virtue). Then, after a few days their bellies would inflate until at some point they would take a break and give birth, returning later. As a workaround, we could "play" as their child in another save by going to the character creator and fusing both characters as the "parents".
This would be incredible! There are so many possibilities and I'd love for your idea specifically to be somehow implemented, though I place little faith in the dev making this happen, maybe we will be lucky and the modders work their magic. Fingers crossed

MXdawg

Aug 10, 2023
I have found a trick to make wheel scroll work when u wanna trigger animation the trick is scroll wheel while shaking the mouse can't believe it work that way...how stupid...still where more hardcore sex? Gangbang? Ntr, rape?? Bruh this s suck...i play as female mc i love how she look ...the only good thing..sigh. unzip

My mc the ninja chan on duty and her casual outfit off duty ~~ View attachment 4031953 View attachment 4031938 View attachment 4031936 View attachment 4031933 View attachment 4031926 View attachment 4031923 View attachment 4031931 View attachment 4031918 View attachment 4031917 View attachment 4031915 View attachment 4031914 View attachment 4031913 View attachment 4031911
Mate I love the card, any chance you could share it? Would love using it.

Dkin

Aug 18, 2017
I doubt it.

The game is succeeding, it is possible that they will release DLCs. But in all their previous DLC/expansion games, they have added more of the same (hair, faces, clothes, maybe zones?). I don't remember them adding new game mechanics.

Aug 19, 2024
I was a fool for the fourth time, not to mention an "egotistical pig".
To impose my own fetiches on the girls as if they're fuck dolls, what was I thinking?

Pro-Tip 4: The girls have their own intimate preferences.
To satisfy the girl in her prefered intimacy is the partner's moral duty.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ethernam85

Nov 15, 2023
Help, just playing this (AA3) today. How to date? Talking to her on sunday (AA2) doesn't work.
She is sulking now.

Sorry I'm too lazy to check the whole thread.

Jac Rios (Studio 781)

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
So, this game has a lot of voice-lines, just for H-scenes there are 500+ audio files for each character, a lot of these are repeated dialogues in different tones but still, is a lot. I feel like they really planned to have a ton of future content.
195195198947.PNG

That being said, while I have some free time from working on my own games, I'm transcribing audio files to text so the mod team is able to make subtittles in the future, is going smooth~
567956705679856709.PNG

Edit: Actually, there are 1200+ audio files per character and only for ero scenes, and as far as I can tell, there are dialogues that aren't in the game, something is cooking here.

Last edited:

Aska_lav

Apr 4, 2023
I doubt it.

The game is succeeding, it is possible that they will release DLCs. But in all their previous DLC/expansion games, they have added more of the same (hair, faces, clothes, maybe zones?). I don't remember them adding new game mechanics.
Dates in Koikatsu

Claireity

Mar 9, 2019
So, this game has a lot of voice-lines, just for H-scenes there are 500+ audio files for each character, a lot of these are repeated dialogues in different tones but still, is a lot. I feel like they really planned to have a ton of future content.
View attachment 4034847

That being said, while I have some free time from working on my own games, I'm transcribing audio files to text so the mod team is able to make subtittles in the future, is going smooth~
View attachment 4034858
That's awesome! You're awesome! I am far from fluent in japanese so I had always wondered what was being said. It seemed like a nice addition if I could know what it was.

Nowaru

Nov 8, 2017
Pro-Tip 4: The girls have their own intimate preferences.
Well yeah, sex traits are a thing. The editor (including these traits) has been translated for a while now, you're not checking character traits at all or using these translations, seeing your screenshots?

I doubt it.

Pretty sure the dating mechanic was added later to Koikatsu, in an update named "after school" or something like that. I doubt they'll do that with pregnancy though, it doesn't seem like they to want to include this kind of content in their games, which I can understand.

Maybe the girl could ask the player their opinion on children which would determine if they took birth control or not (this would also depend on the girl's virtue). Then, after a few days their bellies would inflate until at some point they would take a break and give birth, returning later.
This is exactly how it works in modded Koikatsu. Original game has a safe/risky cycle for the girls but it has no actual effect other than the girl talking about it during scenes. Then it was modded in as an actual mechanic, basically how you described.
So maybe check Koikatsu/Sunshine if that's your thing.

Jac Rios (Studio 781)

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Could be dialogues you simply haven't heard(in-game) yet.
Nope, I'm kinda sure that some aren't in the game because some dialogues talk about things that can't be done at the moment, I hear a couple of files talking about being a teacher, for example.

Now, I could be misunderstanding some dialogues and also some dialogues are the same but in different levels of tiredness or heat, so, after the mod-team check the dialogues and start translating them, we will be sure about these un-used audio files, but as far as we can tell there are way more audio files than need it in the game.

Edit: Although if the allegations about re-used audio files from AA2 are truth, there might be audio files referring to characters being teachers for this reason, at the same time, if these are still in the game, could be that they are going to use them in the future.

Last edited:

Nowaru

Nov 8, 2017
Wait why cock didn't go in?? Is my game corrupted?? Hello??
Because uncensor mod is the same as in HC, the model just reduces and expands like a spring, it never "goes in". That's why I usually disable the uncensor, I can live with the pixels, but these animations just look too awkward.

Succhan

Apr 17, 2022
Because uncensor mod is the same as in HC, the model just reduces and expands like a spring, it never "goes in". That's why I usually disable the uncensor, I can live with the pixels, but these animations just look too awkward.
Make sense..Bruh my immersion ruined

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes