Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Varisha

Boomer
Donor
Jun 6, 2017
This game is clearly aiming old AA fans, so it is a given that they had to listen to request from their customer that logically will compare Samabake to AA games. If you or everyone else buying this game from DLsite or other shop, please directly contact them, or write in the review what you wanted them to add to Samabake. Every request count as I'm sure they need feedback because going forward I'm sure they will churn out more "totally not Illusion games but suspiciously very similar" type of games, if we look at the success of Samabake right now.
I hope that they will add new "status" like (FOREVER TOGETHER) (I'LL GET YOU!) to add something spicy/creepy

thewaterdrinker

Jun 23, 2024
Yeah, this surely is a game for AA fans.
Also i'm disappointed with the character creator. Until now even the most animeish illusion game always gave me the chance to create kind of "realistic/believable/coherent" breasts shapes. Now no matter what i do with the sliders they always unavoidably tend to look like this:
View attachment 4072794
i dont think i agree. skill issue lol
1727433097776.png

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
ppl wanted an aa sequel..... and they gave it about 30% instead of going full in 100%
Playing devil's advocate

They likely have a smaller budget now compared to when they were illusion.
They probably also lack a capable AI programmer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Things I would have liked to see added, but probably won't be are:

1. The ability to talk to have two girls follow you at the same time, allowing you initiate
possible threesomes in private rooms much easier.

2. Increase the speed at which the orgasm bar fills up about 100-150%

3. Reduce the interruption rate by at least 50%

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes