Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

nincow24

Sep 1, 2018
Hmmm. Guess I'll just forget this exists for a while and check back in a few months in hopes of an official VR update or unofficial 3rd party mod. I don't even see the point of games like this without a VR option.

mepew

Oct 30, 2019
Hmmm. Guess I'll just forget this exists for a while and check back in a few months in hopes of an official VR update or unofficial 3rd party mod. I don't even see the point of games like this without a VR option.
"like this"? Are you even... on the right game? As you might have noticed, the gameplay of this game is not particularly VR-oriented.. At the same time, all their games are very similar.. Illusion has plenty of games that just have sex and an editor And VR support, but you demand VR from a game with gameplay :\

Sep 3, 2019
There will be NO official VR updates or even any VR games from Illgames. The main programmer and producer of the VR section of Illusion has gone and created his own VR company. Best you can do is pray that someone very talented is very bored and created VR mod.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Damn... i had forgot about the release of this game. Started to play a few hours.
And i must say i'm not thrilled. This desperately need a couple of expansions to add location and personalities. Gameplay remember me of the AA games, so extremely basic interactions but somehow even more limited. And come on... "floating" hentai scenes on a png background? In 2024? They should have been well beyond that. And the "jobs" apparently are purely aestetic.
This game is not terrible, but i really hope is gonna get at least a couple of meaningful expansion. At the current state it doesn't hold a candle to koikatsu.

Rosalyah_

Formerly 'Rosalyah02'
Nov 27, 2022
I played for a few hours and unfortunately I'm not at all attracted whereas I loved Artificial Academy 2.
I find it very empty. The characters aren't even shocked when we have sex in public and I don't think it's possible to get female characters pregnant.
The male characters don't even have a voice and have little or no personality, and it's very easy to pick up a girl in general, just speak 4-5 times and patpat her head and... Voilà. You can even see the percentage of approval, which makes it even easier. Maybe you can change this in the options, but I've already uninstalled the game to check. The fact that we can have professions is a good idea... Except that it's useless. It's just graphically very great.
The game is still very recent, so there will probably be patches of personality, clothing etc in the future as in AA2, which is incredibly complete.

Sep 3, 2019
And come on... "floating" hentai scenes on a png background? In 2024?
I think that's deliberate throwback from Illgames team so AA fans can connect easily with the game. They have more than enough assets and know-how to turn this game to be full 3D, but they don't. This game is mostly nostalgic bait for AA fans, and Illusion fans in general and tools to gauge how their old & new customer react to renewed Illusion games title. From the overwhelmingly positive review on DLsite I think they're on the right tracks.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
I have found by following traits and this link it shows you how to navigate more effectively.

If the people who mod were build trainer that can devise the application to snap each card to the same mood towards your player or to freeze then 3P will go lot simpler.

Last edited:

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
I think that's deliberate throwback from Illgames team so AA fans can connect easily with the game. They have more than enough assets and know-how to turn this game to be full 3D, but they don't. This game is mostly nostalgic bait for AA fans, and Illusion fans in general and tools to gauge how their old & new customer react to renewed Illusion games title. From the overwhelmingly positive review on DLsite I think they're on the right tracks.
Yeah, this surely is a game for AA fans.
Also i'm disappointed with the character creator. Until now even the most animeish illusion game always gave me the chance to create kind of "realistic/believable/coherent" breasts shapes. Now no matter what i do with the sliders they always unavoidably tend to look like this:
Senza titolo-1.png

• Haha
Reactions: AT83
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes