Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

kraivathin

Dec 10, 2019
For loyal, you'd need to hit on highest virtue girl, if by default characters, that'd be Cool personality.
But that's not absolute though since i've learn with recent save, she actually also in a relationship with Pure girl,
the shy one whom tended to be lesbian and also a life guard.

Then on another save, the Pure girl actually got hitched by some other guy, and she's on status of "I wanna break up".
So, it's depends on how you treat the girl, I think, if you're playing a fuck boy, boy toy, yarichin, then prepare for the consequences.

• Hey there
Reactions: Varisha

kooltag

Dec 27, 2023
Anyone have these problems that when I download cards from internet and try to add them into the game I got stuck in the loading screen... Only playable with it's own default card

Jun 6, 2017
Does anyone know if the 8 new personalities are coming today? The site says that the "Digital Craft" update is coming on the 25th (which it is already the 25th in Japan), but it doesn't mention when the 8 personalities will be added.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Does anyone know if the 8 new personalities are coming today? The site says that the "Digital Craft" update is coming on the 25th (which it is already the 25th in Japan), but it doesn't mention when the 8 personalities will be added.
I believe Digital Craft is the name HoneyCome/SVS use to refer to their Studio. Where you can create and animate scenes and small storylines in the game and then share them with others similar to sharing character cards.

boneknock

Jul 20, 2024
it is an update for Honeycomb, mate. not SVS. plus still not confirm that new 8 personalities will be free or paid dlc either.

-Agito-

Sep 23, 2017
Also, a lot of progress with Map Expansion. The test builds I've played and others has been really good. No longer in the test phase actually. Anyway, Dark plans on making Mod Packs for Map Expansion including AA, AA2, KK and KKS. As of now, not all of those Maps can be included all in one Map together. Meaning, you can't have AA2 Maps with KK Maps all in one Map for right now. He said it's possible, but for now, there will be only individual Mod Packs. Anyway, here is a link to "his" sneakpeak of what's to come:

Also, having all those Maps in one game wouldn't affect RAM as much from what I read Dark say. What tanks performance is how many characters you have in one game. Anyway, Dark has done amazing work.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Boring game. Play for an hour, see all there is to it. No depth. Pointless stats and actions.
Windows dressing. And comically long legs.
Even when characters are angry or down, you dont' see it in their faces/posture.

A bunch of nice animations is the only positive.

• Angry
Reactions: Varisha
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes