Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

Sep 21, 2021
Given that Illusion, now ILLGames, never released a game that was different of what they advertised (yes I'm refering to WBG and its Suicide Squad, aka bigest flop of all times, game) I'm fairly certain SVS will be at least close to the "AA2:Rebirth" you imagine.
Well, y'see, it's true that they don't release game under some false advertisement. However, the overall problem with Illusion is that even though the advertisement is solid it always somehow creates this, *inhale*, "illusion" that their game is better than it actually is. Which sort of implies that their advertisement tactics are on point, but it doesn't mean it's good for us, if you catch my drift.

But look, if it's actually gonna be good this time, FOR ONCE, I will have absolutely no problem with that. I will even buy the fucking game full price with no discounts. I'm just starved for a good H-sim like nothing else.

Reactions: Sawazumin

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Because they had a moment of clarity and decided to make a good fucking game for once. Too bad it flopped for some reason(at least I heard it did), and we haven't seen anything like it ever since. For something that good-looking, it even ran as smooth as butter on a toaster, a trait they've decided to discard in their later titles for whatever reason.
While we all have our preferences I preferred PlayClub over PlayHome.

Sep 21, 2021
While we all have our preferences I preferred PlayClub over PlayHome.
To each their own. Playhome is just more, uuuum, "fluid" imo, which in turn makes the game feel better. And interactable poses(like, remember, when you could drastically change the positioning and tempo with this omnidirectional slider)? That's crop of the cream system, it's a shame Illusion has never implemented this again in their other titles. Instead we see those HS-copypasted poses over and over again.

Which is one of the reasons why I'm a bit skeptical about this upcoming game: you can see they've reused poses once again, and it's unclear whether they've added anything new at all.

God, I hope it's not another asset flip, or I'll flip my table instead.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
To each their own. Playhome is just more, uuuum, "fluid" imo, which in turn makes the game feel better. And interactable poses(like, remember, when you could drastically change the positioning and tempo with this omnidirectional slider)? That's crop of the cream system, it's a shame Illusion has never implemented this again in their other titles. Instead we see those HS-copypasted poses over and over again.

Which is one of the reasons why I'm a bit skeptical about this upcoming game: you can see they've reused poses once again, and it's unclear whether they've added anything new at all.

God, I hope it's not another asset flip, or I'll flip my table instead.
I honestly hated the FLs of PlayHome. They sucked and not in a good way.

Zeno Kurnir

Aug 16, 2019
It's already confirmed there are new poses, they have shown a few.

Also new update:
It just confirms that all data from HC will be in the new studio for SVS. Also it seems scenarios are indeed 3D and not 2D as many were saying, so I could see people creating 3rd person or 1st perdon mods, or even VR.

decagem

Feb 20, 2024
July 19 progress update of Summer Vacation! Scramble wasn't anything special.

ILLGames is working on an update program for the Digital Craft app available with the .
The goal is to greatly expand the original DigiCra app to support SVS content and inner workings.

Here is hoping for the addition of talk bubble support.

That's all.
Best regards,
decagem.

Zeno Kurnir

Aug 16, 2019
That is only if this one is going to be based on mono build, if they use il2cpp, which is very possible seeing that it's the exact same graphics as HC, then modding is going to be really hard
There's already a POV and VR mod for Honey Come. While modding with il2cpp is harder, it's not impossible and it all depends of people actually wanting to work on it.