Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

RavenousRaven

Oct 17, 2018
If this turns out to be 'The AA3 That Was Promised'...

I will omega nut.
In case people are taking what I said in a literal way and using it to brand AA2 fans as delusional (;)), the joke is that I'm comparing the arrival of AA3 to Azor Ahai or The Prince That Was Promised prophecy from 'A Song of Ice and Fire'.

BIT4TTM.gif

decagem

Feb 20, 2024
Thus far, their website only shows two male personalities: Innocent Nice Guy, and playboy jerk. Both of whom, as far as we know don't have voice actors.
Adding to the above, although it is yet to be confirmed, male & female characters are likely to have the same set of options personal preferences, skills sets, personality traits, and things they own when character creating them.

deaknaew

Jul 22, 2021
If everyone says that Illgames are illusion then who are these illumination-co-jp that are making VR-kanojo sequel?
Also the grief cycle needs to be updated with illgames instead of illusion.
wow looklike they split into anime and 3d model company

Edit
after reading in company profile
i think maybe they have manage to seperate team and maybe
some copyright between title and engine/source code
that illumination maybe take title ,3d and vr part (maybe 3d,vr team)
and illgame maybe take anime,source code and game engine ( maybe include developer)
also illgame ,they not mention about vr or even 3d model

Last edited:

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Best regards.
decagem.
The problem with Room girl was that it was too self contained. The fact that without mods characters in different areas could not interact with others killed it. You couldn’t have the school guys hitting on the office ladies. It was very much lacking the life sim aspect that was loved in AA.

acezero99

Nov 18, 2020
For those hoping something similar to AA1/2

I think the trailer on the game's site should give at least some hope.

The latest info posts on their website gives even more hope, tons of AA2 DNA in its design on a surface level.

Jan 5, 2021
The problem with Room girl was that it was too self contained. The fact that without mods characters in different areas could not interact with others killed it. You couldn’t have the school guys hitting on the office ladies. It was very much lacking the life sim aspect that was loved in AA.
This.

This was the most notable flaw Room girl has, while AA actually didn't had this problem. It's also more silly that everyone acts after you've chosen an action. Of course it was meant to be a "sims" like game, but as an overal game it wasn't even close to the gameplay quality AA2 had.

KyoukoSakura

Best Girl
Donor
Nov 23, 2022
Contrary to what people think, it seems unlikely that bankruptcy was the reason Illusion closed itself.
I think the actual reason was basically tax evasion and also probably to move away from the controversial games of their past like Rapelay.

KyoukoSakura

Best Girl
Donor
Nov 23, 2022
Then why would they make that Playhome game?
Couldn't tell ya. Maybe their mindset only just changed in the past couple years. Or, image had nothing to do with it and it was just for tax evasion, which like I said is probably the main/true reason.

DarkParadox632

Nov 12, 2023
I just hope they include or even expand on the murder mechanic from AA2. It's quite fun to set the stage for the characters to go into chaos mode.

decagem

Feb 20, 2024
Correct me if im wrong, but I think it was already said that they cut the murder mechanic.
Up to this very moment, nothing official was revealed about violence (fights/crimes) in SVS.

Errata:
1. The image bellow suggests fights between male character can happen.
On the right panel, the pinned frame linking both guys read "satsubatsu" which means brutal relationship.

1721135993833.png

2. The image bellow suggests cheated girls will blame their partner no matter what and may force them to choose only one.

1721137239297.png

3. The image bellow suggests periodic tests may happen.
The class is full for a study meet up.

1721137389175.png

That's all.
Best regards.
decagem.

Last edited:

crowfield

Sep 10, 2019
We may not know anything about murder mechanic right now (I personally would like it to be removed, but a lot of people seem to like it for some reason), but we know that Scheming trait from AA2 is making it's return and it seems to be improved. In AA2 the trait just increased interaction success chance on characters with Exploitable trait. In SVS Exploitable trait is no more and we see in one of the trailers green haired girl is saying something like "I know your little secret. You know what it means, right?" after player character cheated on his girlfriend. So it seems characters with Scheming trait will have actual blackmailing mechanic and not just increased interaction success chance.

What I'm saying is even though some things definitely seem to be downgraded or removed, I can see plenty of things being added or improved.

Sawazumin

Nov 29, 2018
Man, even if it ends up only being a fraction like AA, I hope people buy the fuck out of it, and they get so much money not making even better ones like it would be a ludicrous idea. The grief cycle begins again.

Reactions: RavenousRaven

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
I liked the yandere stuff in AA1&2. They add allot of cool sneeky roleplaying/storytelling spice element to the world.

Not having them is kind-of a downgrade. I don't want a boring safe and markatble game.

Im already scaptical over the possible lack of soft looking male options.

based on the comments.
im not sold on the idea of having a poor lazy imitation of something great that needs to be supported in the aim of getting that great thing in the future.

Why can't it be great now? If they couldn't make it great now to prove themselves and their skills then what makes you think they'll bother to make it great in the future?

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2021
Then why would they make that Playhome game?
Because they had a moment of clarity and decided to make a good fucking game for once. Too bad it flopped for some reason(at least I heard it did), and we haven't seen anything like it ever since. For something that good-looking, it even ran as smooth as butter on a toaster, a trait they've decided to discard in their later titles for whatever reason.

Regarding this game though: god, I PRAY it's gonna be the AA2:Rebirth(Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series & Knuckles) kinda game, but if experience is anything to go by, it's, despite all the visible complexity we see from the trailers and such, gonna be some piece of shit like Room Girl under the hood. It's Illusion, guys, I really want to be optimistic, but it's really, REALLY hard for me to be like that when it comes to their slop titles for the past decade or so.

But I really hope my expectations will be subverted. I really do. You have no idea.

Reactions: AbyssNova

decagem

Feb 20, 2024
Given that Illusion, now ILLGames, never released a game that was different of what they advertised (yes I'm refering to WBG and its Suicide Squad, aka bigest flop of all times, game) I'm fairly certain SVS will be at least close to the "AA2:Rebirth" you imagine.