• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Summer Vacation [v0.7.9] [ErwinVN]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Litrabi

Jun 29, 2021
First release 2021... now, in 2024 and after 3 years, still no "anal sex" tag?
Sure is this a gay game???

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SummerVacation-ERWINVN-0.7.55
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Summer Vacation [v0.7.55] [ErwinVN]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

dionysusvikt

Dec 25, 2020
hi, can anyone share the saves? I lost everything after buying a new PC, I forgot that there will be no saves in the game itself, I need to move the whole Ren'ry, not just the game...
Therefore, if anyone can help, I will be very grateful, of course you can go through it again, but it will take a very long time

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
hi, can anyone share the saves? I lost everything after buying a new PC, I forgot that there will be no saves in the game itself, I need to move the whole Ren'ry, not just the game...
Therefore, if anyone can help, I will be very grateful, of course you can go through it again, but it will take a very long time
You can always just make it skip everything, there aren't that many choices even now.

Goobly

Oct 7, 2017
So there are some scenes with Peter in this update, but they are a little disappointing and difficult to get. There are 5 different flags that start the scene is the locker room with him. I'll list them in order of which flags take priority and override the rest. The first depends on if you texted Peter that you were or might be in love with someone. Then the next priority one that a lot of people probably got where you texted peter at least 3 times or more during the winter trip and there aren't any good scenes that come from this which is strange because if you going for a high score with Peter then you probably texted him multiple times on the trip. Then there's another scene if Peter's jealousy is at least 1 or higher. Then there's another scene if you texted him once or twice during the trip and stopped. Then there's another flag if you ignored him. Then to top it all off, there are different flags depending on if you picked a boyfriend and lie or tell the truth about it. Good luck to anyone trying to unlock all of Peter's scenes in the gallery. I'm still missing two pics.

I also noticed that depending on the scene it will reset the points you have with Peter to different numbers so all those '+1 to Peter' may not matter prior to this encounter. Seems the best option scene comes from not telling him you you may love someone one, you texted him less than 3 times on the trip, and he has at least 1 point of jealousy, then lie to him about about having a bf in locker room, and then choose 'let the fun begin'. This seems to setup the most positive flags with Peter for the future, but I'm still missing two pics of the gallery so there might be something better, but I'm tired of playing around with this.

Edit: Nevermind I quickly went back and tried a few more things and unlocked everything in the gallery and there isn't anything really better. There's also a flag for being single and choosing to work at a bar instead of going to a party. There are too many paths.

Last edited:

olesray

Nov 12, 2022
So there are some scenes with Peter in this update, but they are a little disappointing and difficult to get. There are 5 different flags that start the scene is the locker room with him. I'll list them in order of which flags take priority and override the rest. The first depends on if you texted Peter that you were or might be in love with someone. Then the next priority one that a lot of people probably got where you texted peter at least 3 times or more during the winter trip and there aren't any good scenes that come from this which is strange because if you going for a high score with Peter then you probably texted him multiple times on the trip. Then there's another scene if Peter's jealousy is at least 1 or higher. Then there's another scene if you texted him once or twice during the trip and stopped. Then there's another flag if you ignored him. Then to top it all off, there are different flags depending on if you picked a boyfriend and lie or tell the truth about it. Good luck to anyone trying to unlock all of Peter's scenes in the gallery. I'm still missing two pics.

I also noticed that depending on the scene it will reset the points you have with Peter to different numbers so all those '+1 to Peter' may not matter prior to this encounter. Seems the best option scene comes from not telling him you you may love someone one, you texted him less than 3 times on the trip, and he has at least 1 point of jealousy, then lie to him about about having a bf in locker room, and then choose 'let the fun begin'. This seems to setup the most positive flags with Peter for the future, but I'm still missing two pics of the gallery so there might be something better, but I'm tired of playing around with this.

Edit: Nevermind I quickly went back and tried a few more things and unlocked everything in the gallery and there isn't anything really better. There's also a flag for being single and choosing to work at a bar instead of going to a party. There are too many paths.
Can you share save plss. I can't unlock anything about Peter ;-;

Dyson

Jun 12, 2017
Gee I hope this game doesn't die and become abandoned :( I think it's a great VN and I even enjoyed the games cameo appearance in SpacecorpsXXX. If the story needs to be on hold, I'm ok if the dev(s) needs a break, but I hope they never give up on the story entirely.

jdm2089

Jun 27, 2021
Gee I hope this game doesn't die and become abandoned :( I think it's a great VN and I even enjoyed the games cameo appearance in SpacecorpsXXX. If the story needs to be on hold, I'm ok if the dev(s) needs a break, but I hope they never give up on the story entirely.
It wont die - they just did a small update - the discord and patreon is fully active.

Reactions: dummer87 and Dyson

dionysusvikt

Dec 25, 2020
Hello everyone, please tell me what is the problem?...
downloading a new game update earlier, i.e. As usual, I download a new full game, and usually all the walkthroughs and saves were automatically in the new version, but now there’s no such thing, what’s the problem? This happens in every game, not just one.

mixmaster123

Jan 15, 2023
Hello everyone, please tell me what is the problem?...
downloading a new game update earlier, i.e. As usual, I download a new full game, and usually all the walkthroughs and saves were automatically in the new version, but now there’s no such thing, what’s the problem? This happens in every game, not just one.
Probably your RenPy save folder for the VN got deleted somehow. If you're on Windows it should be at this location: %APPDATA%/RenPy/ or if you use Mac: /Users/<your laptop username>/Library/RenPy

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes