• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Summer Vacation [v0.7.9] [ErwinVN]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Leo04

Aug 23, 2020
Okay, gay themes games with no furries. Great
but i hope there's plenty of sex scene, i mean why does only straight games that's allowed for harem. It's like we're tip toeing trying not to hurt soft hearted gay people who only wants romance

Reactions: raddoc

Deleted member 3299557

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Okay, gay themes games with no furries. Great
but i hope there's plenty of sex scene, i mean why does only straight games that's allowed for harem. It's like we're tip toeing trying not to hurt soft hearted gay people who only wants romance
This kind of gay games with harem already exist as well ;)
But not having an harem , or having romance doesn't mean there is no sex neither. Eheh :)

Reactions: pilgrim2003

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
I leave you here a small copy and paste of my new commentary on the space of the game-novel "Bound By Night":
Definitely, with "Summer Vacation" are among the best game-novels that I have played / that I have known. - with the young Erwin (the creator of this other game-novel) you make me proud to be part of the old gamer generation and also gay.

Once again, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for this such intense pleasure.

You really do honor to our small community, which despite everything remains as strong and united.

basicgarlic

Oct 16, 2020
Very nice game with interesting characters so far even though it is in an early development stage.
So far i'm very happy with fabien (because in other games is usually the mc the one being more pushy but here fabien want it even more than the mc) and waiting for more action with the uncle and the friend to see how differently they approach us.
Being a little nitpicky i would say that when we met fabien he has a side of his head shaved in a pattern and when we see him at the pool a few hours later, it changed, but no big deal.
and being even more nitpicky i find a little weird that when fabien goes to the bathroom after eating the ice cream you can read your messages, watch a few pictures and then go to the bathroom (as long as you didn't watch the last pic) and still get the whole scene there. this is more towards the continuity of the game, because maybe you already thought about it but at least in a future scene maybe you have to change the dialogue a little(like if you watched already the pic of the girlfriend or not but you still went to the bathroom)

ngbtyoung

Jul 11, 2020
This is one of the hottest games I've played!!! Wow. Looking forward to more updates. I like how the men look and the body hair. Other 3d games like this are full of hairless twinky guys, so this was a fantastic refresh. Thank you for sharing - also signing up for your Patreon for the dev updates :)

The only think I'd recommend is getting someone to double check your writing. I know English isn't your first language, you're doing such a great job. Just some grammatical errors here and there, nothing huge.

bdkmeme

Jan 10, 2019
I discovered this game yesterday ErwinVN and totally fell in love with it. Great - short but effective dialogue, superb visuals and it really is a "+18" novel.

I used to like Aaryn's Straight before all the endless & useless dialogue - with no +18 attraction in it. Now I do not like it as before.

Though your game Erwin has all the good dialogue and also the excitement in it. I will definitely become a Patreon.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
One additional thing, I think you don't need to add that many stills. It's great that you do and they are welcome, but I assume they take a fair amount of time and if you could squeeze more story (and smut) for the same effort, that's always better imo.

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes