VN Ren'Py Summer Vacation [v0.7.9] [ErwinVN]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

onceuponatime

Aug 24, 2018
it's a good start. the guys are hot, i like the idea of the story and am interested in seeing it develop. there are some issues with inconsistent name spellings (mathew / mathieu) and lines of dialogue that read awkwardly probably from translating weirdly to english, but that is all stuff that can be worked on.
i'm very interested in seeing a quality made, non-furry gay game get made so good luck! i'm watching this thread for updates!

Deleted member 3299557

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Hello there,
I'm the one who launched the game there :) Someone told me that it has been posted here! Thanks for this, and for all your feedbacks!! I paid attention to each of them. An update is coming soon with fixes (english proofread on the first chapter), and the day 2 :)
It's really a project I love, and I hope you'll enjoy it too. Don't hesitate to join us on discord to discuss.
Erwin

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Hello there,
I'm the one who launched the game there :) Someone told me that it has been posted here! Thanks for this, and for all your feedbacks!! I paid attention to each of them. An update is coming soon with fixes (english proofread on the first chapter), and the day 2 :)
It's really a project I love, and I hope you'll enjoy it too. Don't hesitate to join us on discord to discuss.
Erwin
You can open a ticket for game developer tag and thread ownership.

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
I am definitely completely in love with your game-novel.

Our character and the cousin would really make a very beautiful couple. - however ... Whether it is the cousin and / or the uncle ... Geez ... I would have gladly f ... Uh ... Feel... (okay, bad choice of words...) Work a close relationship of course! LOL
(I've been playing this version of your game that you just posted a few hours ago at least twice now)

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes