VN Ren'Py Summer Vacation [v0.7.9] [ErwinVN]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Deleted member 3299557

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Did you well remove the previous version? (I mean, you should not overwrite an existing directory for example). So, i'd recommend a clean unzip :)
If not, what means crashes ? What happens? What error message? :)

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
Tell me dear sir ... (LOL)
- I saw (and therefore clearly noticed) in this last update that you have downright images of another game in the genre that is also quite so fabulous, magnificent, exciting (oops, I mean, interesting ) ...? It is a huge praise to its creator with certainty!
It's crazy your evolution! - your game-novel is becoming absolutely magnificent, especially since a lot of us can identify with the main character thanks to the main theme and the story.
I hug you strongly.
Take good care of yourself.
LOVES
John

Tu fais un travail de génie, tu es définitivement un jeune homme très talentueux.

Reactions: Leonard Verandez

dionisvs

Oct 22, 2020
I love this game, the visuals, the storytelling...
Looking forward to the new update and more uncle scenes, he's hot af!

Brian Cohen

Aug 2, 2017
Just because two guys are close, doesn't mean they're gay. :sneaky:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Uncle: "DID YOU BRING THE COCONUT OIL?"
You sleep with 5 or 6 male friends of yours and people call you gay already. So judgemental!

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
Erwin paused the game, because he has a hard time at work. So we have to wait until he gets times

Things are not going very well here in France ... - and it influences our daily lives a lot ... (even things that might seem superfluous are affected)

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
What's happening in France?

This virus of misfortune is still wreaking havoc, so that we go back into confinement again ...
(and I am still stuck in this unhappy country, without being able to return to Portugal ... - it will soon be two years since I cant return to my family)
Alas, i began to hate this country...

Last edited:

Akulah2020

Jul 21, 2021
Pleaseeee updateee... I want it this instant.... The Uncle is sooooooooo hawtttt..... I want more of him...

Rockyrockz

Jun 29, 2021
The dev said public version 0.18.3 will be avail..... after two weeks of release... where is it

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes