• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Summer Vacation [v0.7.9] [ErwinVN]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

AlixWoe

Mar 17, 2021
Feels like teasing when you're m.c. makes a choice. Then it feels like miss opportunity. Im all for cliffhanger. Though the games feels lost. And important choices effect no one. Dope graphics though.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I finally tried this update and I was really surprised.

The summer vacation finish with a questioning about what really happened.
I wasn't expecting the game to go past it or just as an epilog. So the title feels off now.
The choice of the roomate offers variations but the options aren't similar. For the new character, we can have many choices happening depending on how the first part ended and we learn many things as well. The Fabien roomate path was hurtful and sad. The Carlos roomate path was fun.
The change of Fabien's behaviour (we learn a little on Carlos roomate path) is hard to take with the lack of reason behind it.
The falling asleep during the lesson was too common on how it happened and the basketball training was annoying as a whole (the coach, the other players, the situations...).
The new character is pretty similar to Mathew, though physically younger. I don't understand the idea behind the change of his name (it would have been better to use a unique name to make things simpler).

The art is still very well done (outside the basketball coach).

Fabien has a different haircut at the start of the game (like his hair suddenly grew during the second day).
And the wet hair when they shower in part 2 feels too long and is different to how it was during part 1.

Sad I won't be helpful even a little anymore since the dev left.

Good continuation.

Dennygui

Jun 19, 2021
A versão 0.23 está aqui:)

[/CITAR] I downloaded it and it's like version 22.0, after the "dreams" of it ends and such. and there's a new scene with uncle and carlos? Why do you have it, how do you get it.

Akkanero

Feb 1, 2019
I skipped through the game a bit. Can you actually do anything with the uncle or is it just the dream sequence?

CamBlue

Jun 12, 2021
Am i tripping or has it been 10 chapters and the only penetrative sex we've seen are straight. And there's THREE of them. Bruh. :WaitWhat:

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

This update gave me mixed feelings. I'm losing the earlier joyful and fun atmosphere with many self discoveries. It's becoming heavy and annoying sometimes. The game is still good but different.

The party was interesting. I don't like where the relationship with Peter is leading. The lack of communication with Fabien and Isabel, supported by some annoying dialogs, is starting to bother me.
The recollection from last summer was interesting. Erik isn't exploited enough indeed.
The dreams were cool though the turn with het/bi content was unexpected since no hint until now was showing that Mathew could be something other than gay (plus, Sandy is too masculine).
The imagination about dom/sub content was cool since it wasn't too extreme.

And I'm hoping something happens with the street vendor.

Good continuation.

Reactions: Lampshade15
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes