• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Summer Vacation [v0.7.9] [ErwinVN]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Deleted member 3299557

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Hello Oliz,

Thank you so much for this feedback. I will answer when I can :)

The worldbuilding is limited but well done.
The characters are few but well described.
The story is still short but easy to understand.
It's the begining, I hope I'll be able to extend it soon. But it was also the purpose - being in the middle of nowhere, in a small area :)

I'm less sure about the sperm that looks like plaster. Mathew's face makes me think too much of a zombie.
The sperm is complicated :) But each time I try to improve. I started several months ago with the tool, it's my best for now :) Regarding Mat's face, well, I like how he is so I guess I love zombies hehe :)

The uncle is too straightforward, he lacks subtlety. During the camp, when talking with Mathew, his facial expressions were ugly, sorry to say it like this. He was correct at the house though.
I want Steven to be straightfoward. Regarding his expressions, I completely agree with that, I need to redo them and I will in one of the next update.

You shouldn't have ended on that cliffhanger...
Good continuation.
LoL :) and thanks again for the time you spent to provide your feedback.

Reactions: Oliz82

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

It's the begining, I hope I'll be able to extend it soon. But it was also the purpose - being in the middle of nowhere, in a small area :)
Well you can always have some strangers come by like the nude jogger and make something happen (voyeurism or joining in, like in the shops, an encounter on the streets, a repairman coming when Mathew is alone, on the phone/PC... Oups, I left my imagination take over). But only 3 possibilities feels too little from my point of view (well maybe you planned more in the future. If so, I'm sorry). Mathew should discover a maximum of kinks during his summer vacation that maybe Fabien, Carlos or the uncle could not be interested in (it's a self discovery, right).

I think that's the purpose of a forum like this, as long as it stays correct and not too much demanding (you can propose some ideas but the dev should make the game he wants and enjoys and not the game some players want it to become).

Thanks for answering as well. Understanding is always a key to a good game.

PJsun

Oct 24, 2021
Hello. I've played the public 19.0 version.

I'm intrigued by uncle Steven. Will he seduce Mathew? Will Fabien discover them?

Will Fabien seduce Mathew first (full on sex)? Has Steven seduced Fabien in the past?

So much potential! (y)

Last edited:

KREEEEP

Dec 29, 2019
Omygoddd I'm starting to hate this because of frickin' Carlos getting the first D and acting like nothing happened when we are roommates.

Ytunny19

Jul 13, 2021
Summer Vacation v0.18.6 - Walkthrough Mod v0.2

Features:
Allows you to rename the MC.​
Highlights the best choice in green.​
Adds an option to replay the truth or dare game (to try other options).​
Adds a Replay feature.​

Download: Workupload

Is it possible for you to update this mod at this time?? Thank you :)

Last edited:
Reactions: haningn and Abashi

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Hello Oliz,

Thank you so much for this feedback. I will answer when I can :)

The sperm is complicated :) But each time I try to improve. I started several months ago with the tool, it's my best for now :) Regarding Mat's face, well, I like how he is so I guess I love zombies hehe :)

I want Steven to be straightfoward. Regarding his expressions, I completely agree with that, I need to redo them and I will in one of the next update.

Hi Erwin may I ask when will the main characters father return in the game and can the main character also have an incestual relationship with his father besides the uncle incest relationship if it's possible? And if it's possible when will it be coming that's all hope you can answer my question

Reactions: Lolito1234

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I don't know what to think about this update. It started with a heavy atmosphere to follow up with a full exhibitionnism scene. Maybe it should have needed a transition in between or it's just me.

The tv scene was interesting for the progression of the reationship between Mathew and Carlos. The dream was really amusing, though a completely shaved head doesn't suit Mathew. We encounter the neighbour's son for the first time (finally, for those that have looked at the gallery of Fabien's phone). The nude training was too early for me. I think that Mathew should have accustomed himself to exhibitionnism alone before agreeing to do something with others since he seemed bothered by it. And the bedding time with Carlos left me uncomfortable. I feel like Mathew frankness is starting to become a hindrance, particularly if we want to take our time to build the relationships little by little. It was already like that in the coffee shop if you've looked at the phone or in the tent if you've gone with Fabien to see the stars but this time I felt sad seing Carlos' reaction.

You've corrected uncle's face when he talks with Mathew at the camp site. It's really well done though I'm wondering why he changes his expressions so often.

I feel like I'm just rambling without being useful this time, sorry.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good continuation.

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes