VN Ren'Py Summer Vacation [v0.8.3] [ErwinVN]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

LittleFrogpt

Jul 23, 2023
Just played the update and... that was it? Wow it must suck for the subscribers to get a really short update without any of the things that they actually want.

caspianlewis

Aug 19, 2020
I know this has been asked a bit but any guides or walkthrough on how to unlock the CCGs? Missing one in "First Steps" right after Mat and Uncle are in the kitchen after he Mat on him, so I think its #12

yilkin

nest half full type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SummerVacation-ERWINVN-0.8.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jul 31, 2021
lowkey though, I wish matthew wasnt so submissive or at least we had a choice, cuz the shit he takes from people around him, and the fact that as players we also have to take it. Pisses me off a bit. Like I so BADLY want Matthew to beat Eddy/Erik's ass Cuz the fact that he's a total dick, assaults you if you decide to go to class, and blames all peters issues on you is crazzzy. He needs humbling quickly

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
I am kind of sad with how this game turned from being really hot to not even including any spicy content in most updates. The author should tell the story the author wants to tell, but I kind of tapped out on following this one with much interest awhile ago. I think the popularity of a different gay VN might have influenced the way this one is being written a little too much

Reactions: Jupiter90
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes