Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
I am pretty sure you can eventually convince Sadie to open up her relationship with mia if she is that into us depending on how the game develops. If you comment on wanting to see Grace's nipples she seems pretty chill out it just calling you a perv.
MC and Mia are gonna need a beard to cover for their relationship in the future so getting a throuple with sadie is a possibility.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Glooskabe

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Fresh install off the game with Shaddymod Miltu-Mod and Scene Gallery mod.

Getting this when trying to click on the hidden image button when Mia says "I have nothing to say to you. So just go!". If I don't click the button it continues on with no error.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/story.rpy", line 5535, in script
m "I have nothing to say to you. So just go!"
File "game/custom_atl.rpy", line 3901, in execute
File "game/custom_atl.rpy", line 3901, in execute
File "game/custom_atl.rpy", line 3908, in execute
File "game/custom_atl.rpy", line 3909, in execute
Exception: DynamicImage u'bg/NC/[current_scene_name]_nc.jpg': could not find image. (u'bg/NC/e1i1289_nc.jpg')
That image "e1i1289_nc.jpg" does not exist in the NC directory.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod - Pre-Menu Choice Dialogue Duplications Removed

Why in the world is every dialogue line before a menu choice duplicated? Like...all of 'em. Weird.

Edit: Never mind...I modded them out, it was driving me crazy.

Game version: EP3
Installation: Copy into "game" directory overwriting as needed.

Your welcome. Enjoy and regards.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod - Bonus Images Switch Button Fix

Note: some Bonus bugs are rampant in this release.

There's more than a few images missing causing the Bonus button to throw errors in a few scenes (the red button at the top-right).

For now just choose Rollback at the error and continue game normally (just don't click the red Bonus button on that particular scene again). I am working on coding a fix.

Just wanted to let folks know about the issue as it will soon flood this thread (my guess). I'll help fix as soon as possible.

Edit: Fixed. If the image doesn't exist then the button doesn't work (won't throw an error) but if it does exists then button works as it should. Your welcome.

Game version: EP3 as of date of this post
Installation: Copy the attached to your "game" directory overwriting as needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Graybo
Jun 15, 2017
I admit I was a little bit worried because of the cliffhanger but after some careful thinking and what Glooskabe said. I start thinking otherwise
I Just think adding a blackmail storyline in SWM2 wouldn't make sense with what the devs are trying to do. I personally have no problem with the blackmail stuff in the first game because it was to speed up your progression with Mia which fit the story of the first game which was a fast paced fuckfest type game (which I really loved instead of another slowburner) ,but the dev's want to make a more mature,slower and romantic game this time around so I just don't see how a blackmail storyline fits here in anyway.

Gilgamesh1997

Apr 12, 2020
Requested by Penny615

This android port is unofficial and may break the game.
If you like the game please consider to support the creator.
Android Universal apk: Workupload (This android port include the Mod from ShaddyModda)

If you enjoy this android port , please click the " (y) " to give me support.
why does the compressed link take me here?

Aug 2, 2019
Requested by Penny615

This android port is unofficial and may break the game.
If you like the game please consider to support the creator.
Android Universal apk: Workupload (This android port include the Mod from ShaddyModda)

If you enjoy this android port , please click the " (y) " to give me support.
The compressed link brought me to this message. Please fix it.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I asked sex between aunt and mc
If you can call sex some foot massage ending with the MC panicking because it was way too much for him, we can imagine that real sex is not for the moment !!! There is a long way to go.:ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 74 Votes