Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Summer with Mia 2 [Ep.3] Multi-Mod (2.2) [ShaddyModda]

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
Question: I occasionally get choices where one of them, instead of being green, has [shagr] written next to the option. Is that the equivalent of green, or is that bad, or what is it?

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Should be fixed now. Redownload mod pls.
Great work as usual Shaddy, and super fast aswell, but i have a question regarding some choices not being highlighted, is it because they dont matter either way or are they so important that we should decide for ourselves? An example being the choice to stop Cindy or not at the pool.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Great work as usual Shaddy, and super fast aswell, but i have a question regarding some choices not being highlighted, is it because they dont matter either way or are they so important that we should decide for ourselves? An example being the choice to stop Cindy or not at the pool.
Some are yes. Best to leave the choice to the player, others aren't important at all and only contain different dialogue.

Reactions: Rodrigoofb

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
Some are yes. Best to leave the choice to the player, others aren't important at all and only contain different dialogue.
So when you are talking to Grace, two options one of the options is "can you tell me about your past" is that option important because that portion leads to a sex scene with her when she was younger with all dodes and I wdon't want to see, you can understand why understand. So I was wondering if that choice is really really! important for the story or can I just ignore it and continue forward

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
So when you are talking to Grace, two options one of the options is "can you tell me about your past" is that option important because that portion leads to a sex scene with her when she was younger with all dodes and I wdon't want to see, you can understand why understand. So I was wondering if that choice is really really! important for the story or can I just ignore it and continue forward
As far as I could tell knowing about her past is important. Keep in mind some choices I highlight are what I consider to be the correct choice. If you disagree simply choose the other option. And to be honest I ahven't actually played the update myself yet. I was going by what I saw in the script where the choices are.

Reactions: shadowr19

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
As far as I could tell knowing about her past is important. Keep in mind some choices I highlight are what I consider to be the correct choice. If you disagree simply choose the other option. And to be honest I ahven't actually played the update myself yet. I was going by what I saw in the script where the choices are.
It's not that I disagree with you I just don't like that sort of content. I'm very against sharing and NTR content and I wanted to know what that option is really important to the story and if it is guess I have to skip it. Thank you for responding and thank you for your hard work, You have made a lot of mods for a lot of my favorite games that I could not play because they didn't have mod and all i can say is thank you so much for your great work

Reactions: ShaddyGames

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
this walkthrough makes you watch NTR scenes. ShaddyModda I think you should warn people at the OP about that. You can be a fun of ntr/cuckold but majority of the adult game playerbase doesn't like it at all. Also even Grace says some of things in her stories are made up. It's not really important for her story at all. It's just some content which has no importance in the story whatsoever for ntr/cuckold fans and you direct people into that without giving a warning. I would say it's not cool

Last edited:

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
this walkthrough makes you watch NTR scenes. ShaddyModda I think you should warn people at the OP about that. You can be a fun of ntr/cuckold but majority of the adult game playerbase doesn't like it at all. Also even Grace says some of things in her stories are made up. It's not really important for her story at all. It's just some content which has no importance in the story whatsoever for ntr/cuckold fans and you direct people into that without giving a warning. I would say it's not cool
A scene that is in the past is NOT sharing or NTR. It would have to affect the relationship with the MC in the present if she is a love interest.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
What are you talking about ? What NTR ? This are scenes from Grace past when MC still was only a kid and don't forget also that Grace was married before so obviously she has had sex more than once before with men other than the MC and if her flashback from her past are NTR to you then you should probably check the meaning of the acronym first.
I also don't like NTR to be clear but it has to be said honestly that this is no NTR, we don't even know for sure yet if Grace will be LI for MC and you say that if she talks about her exes it's NTR for you, and besides you can always choose not to talk about her past if those scenes bother you so much.
And on top of that requiring that ShaddyModda must give in OP information about NTR scenes in game (which is not true as I explained to you earlier because it is not NTR) is completely pointless as this is a thread about the mod, not about the game.

And last but not least, the developer himself wrote in the game thread that there is not and never will be any NTR in this game in the future.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
A scene that is in the past is NOT sharing or NTR. It would have to affect the relationship with the MC in the present if she is a love interest.

They are scenes where MC's love interest getting gangbangs left and right. It's a fanservice content for ntr-cuckold fans. Again even grace herself admits that she made up things on her stories. It's nowhere near relevant for the main story unlike you've said. It's an extra content for ntr-cuckold fans. Your walkthrough directs people to watch it. You know people usually don't like to watch their love interest getting gangbanged by bunch of other dudes whether it's from the past, present or future.. Again you can like to watch your love interest in the game gangbanged, cumdumpstered...etc by other dudes but that's doesn't mean most people have this 'mindset'. or 'fantasy'. A little warning would be good since people who uses mods tend to 'ctrl' things but it's your mod anways. Have fun

Last edited:

1nikolas

Aug 23, 2018
Can someone explain me what this button does? I would guess that it's for extra renders or something but it does nothing when I click it...
1612725551642.png

Reactions: Max1276

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
Look I don't like sharing or NTR just like you but even I know that those scenes are from her past, MC was just a little kid at that time and Second this is not ShaddyModda's game he's only making a mod for this game and the mod is supposed to help us to choose the best option and if that option is the best option, it is what it is and if you don't like it you can just skip it.
Also Grace mentioned that she might be exaggerating with her stories

Last edited:

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
ShaddyModda I have a (uneducated) hunch that the issue people are reporting, with the red button and the circular button, have just extracted your mod over a fresh install of the game, and it's caused by something not working quite right in the mod.

With the game alone, after entering the bonus content code you can find on the game's OP here, those buttons work.

But if you just extract the game, and then your mod into it, while the main screen says bonus content is on, those buttons don't work.

(But I'm not familiar enough with RenPy code to know for sure. Just adding this post as an FYI.)

Reactions: shadowr19