Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Summer with Mia 2 [Ep.3] Multi-Mod (2.2) [ShaddyModda]

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
ShaddyModda I have a (uneducated) hunch that the issue people are reporting, with the red button and the circular button, have just extracted your mod over a fresh install of the game, and it's caused by something not working quite right in the mod.

With the game alone, after entering the bonus content code you can find on the game's OP here, those buttons work.

But if you just extract the game, and then your mod into it, while the main screen says bonus content is on, those buttons don't work.

(But I'm not familiar enough with RenPy code to know for sure. Just adding this post as an FYI.)
Thanks I'll take another look at it.

Reactions: TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Thanks I'll take another look at it.
I'll follow up to add....... if you extract the game, then activate the bonus code manually with "surprise", the buttons work. And if you add your mod to the game after doing that, they still work and the mod works.

Thanks for checking and keep up the good work, it's appreciated.

Humbunger

Sep 23, 2017
I tried out ep2 with mod the first time but the buttons werent working. So I deleted the folder and extracted the game again, but even without extracting the mod inside it, my bonus content is on n the buttons still aint working. Can any1 help me out with that? Thnx :)

Diamondsan45

Jul 9, 2018
I'll follow up to add....... if you extract the game, then activate the bonus code manually with "surprise", the buttons work. And if you add your mod to the game after doing that, they still work and the mod works.

Hi,

Just encountered this myself.
The buttons need another variable to work, which you get after completing the bonus activation tutorial:
$ persistent.bonus_tutor_complete = True

Regards,
-Diamondsan45

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020

yeah, I'm changing the mod concerning the bonus content. instead of just unlocking it i've just added the correct password as the default, so all you'll need to do is hit enter. That seems to have fixed whatever was causing the problem, though admittedly I'm not sure why it wasn't working. All my mod did was set the same variables that entering the password does. I've also added a text size & transparency slider for the textbox in the options' menu. Will be uploading shortly.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
The mod version will be posted as 2.2 for those of you that want to re-download the mod and make sure you have the new version. The new file will be named "Summer with Mia 2 [Ep.2] WT Mod (2.2) by ShaddyModda.zip" so that you know you have the correct version of the mod. I recommend you delete your persistent saves as well. I've included a bat file which will do this for you automatically which will need to be placed in the same folder as the game exe file.

player6969666

Jan 30, 2020
Sorry I guess I am not understanding how to fix this problem. Could anyone help with some more detailed instructions on where to put the files and run them? I put your game file and the bat file in the game folder and ran the bat file but no luck.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Sorry I guess I am not understanding how to fix this problem. Could anyone help with some more detailed instructions on where to put the files and run them? I put your game file and the bat file in the game folder and ran the bat file but no luck.
Make sure the game is closed.
The bat file goes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and the game folder is merged with/overwrite when prompted the existing game folder.
Double click the bat file. Let it do it's job. When show "Press any key to continue....." do so.
Open the game.
If you see Bonus Content below Start, Load at the title screen. Click on it & go through the tutorial.
After going through the tutorial you come back to the title screen. Click on Bonus Content a second time and the password should now be there. Hit enter.

player6969666

Jan 30, 2020
Make sure the game is closed.
The bat file goes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and the game folder is merged with/overwrite when prompted the existing game folder.
Double click the bat file. Let it do it's job. When show "Press any key to continue....." do so.
Open the game.
If you see Bonus Content below Start, Load at the title screen. Click on it & go through the tutorial.
After going through the tutorial you come back to the title screen. Click on Bonus Content a second time and the password should now be there. Hit enter.
Thank you very much. I didn't know where to put the file. I kept putting it in the game folder.

magneticbird

Oct 16, 2019
I know the mod says Win/Linux... but it normally works on Mac as well. Any idea where that second persistent save file is to manually delete it on a Mac? I know where the one is... but the second... would love it if someone could point me in the right direction.

magneticbird

Oct 16, 2019
I know the mod says Win/Linux... but it normally works on Mac as well. Any idea where that second persistent save file is to manually delete it on a Mac? I know where the one is... but the second... would love it if someone could point me in the right direction.
AH! It is "persistent.py" in the renpy folder! It works!

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
this walkthrough makes you watch NTR scenes. ShaddyModda I think you should warn people at the OP about that. You can be a fun of ntr/cuckold but majority of the adult game playerbase doesn't like it at all. Also even Grace says some of things in her stories are made up. It's not really important for her story at all. It's just some content which has no importance in the story whatsoever for ntr/cuckold fans and you direct people into that without giving a warning. I would say it's not cool
If you have such a big problem with sharing the LI, how did you manage to play the first session where Mia sucks Sam twice (in front of the MC) and then agrees that she had 3 cocks at the same time in all her wholes (during the "never have I ever" game)? Not to mention the really cuckoldish final scene where the MC fucks his mother in front of her husband?

As far as i'm concerned i will follow this WT step by step coz sharing content is exactly what i want to see. BUT .. due to the big number of "ntr" haters, it would be really a good idea if Shaddy would always add the words "leads to NTR" by those options that lead to it (even if in the past) so that also the "minority" of us ADULTS who play such.. adult games can enjoy the content they like without being bombed by ntr haters also on this board (as by any other game with the slightest move in that direction).

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I red before that the WT starts only later in the game but .. if even in a moment like this, no choice is selected in this mod, then when?
c72f2f47a609454b2e380c2e8558351d.jpg
Meanwhile I finished the present version and did not get a single green option. I installed it as advised: "put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "SummerWithMia2-E*-pc" folder. Overwrite files if required." I was however not required to overwrite any files..

I did not play a previous version so this was my first time to use this mod, therefore I did not have to use that bat file fix. The mod did simply not work for me as is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Denos